Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fish's Scale Models

Hiros

Elite Fish
ENG
Developer
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Messages
514
Hello, So this is my corner for scale models. I will post pictures/dioramas that I've made. If you happen to be fan of WH40K Scale Models or army. This is your place to shine!






IMG_20211230_205916.jpg
WIP NKVD Officer 1/16

IMG_20211102_154613.jpg
Unpainted soviet tram 1/35

IMG_20210909_234729.jpg
Recently finished truck for diorama
 
IMG_20220130_005459.jpg
IMG_20220130_005610.jpg

T62 - mod 1975

Not painted yet.

Accessories:

Metal Barrel
Custom made rope
Photoetched Parts.

Not sure what camo or version I should do. Suggestions are welcome
 
View attachment 8032
View attachment 8033

T62 - mod 1975

Not painted yet.

Accessories:

Metal Barrel
Custom made rope
Photoetched Parts.

Not sure what camo or version I should do. Suggestions are welcome

Could make it Prague Spring themed? Have like sandbags... Whitelines they had- Actually.. Could make it the 314 T-62 that crashed into the building. Make rubble ontop of it from the leftovers.. A flag of Czechoslovakia. Idk, go wild.
 
You should make an IS-2, specifically one with the Red Guards insignia on the side. Or a T34-85, either one will do.

Love it, must take a lot of time to make this stuff.
 
Could make it Prague Spring themed? Have like sandbags... Whitelines they had- Actually.. Could make it the 314 T-62 that crashed into the building. Make rubble ontop of it from the leftovers.. A flag of Czechoslovakia. Idk, go wild.
Good idea will do for sure

You should make an IS-2, specifically one with the Red Guards insignia on the side. Or a T34-85, either one will do.

Love it, must take a lot of time to make this stuff.

I plan to make both

T34 with full interior and IS2 with some figures
 
IMG_20220131_172841.jpg

Soo I got new primer... It smells really bad. I can smell it from my balcony. But let's see the result later
 
Not gonna lie. That primer is amazing. I just used the wrong technique. Legit never used better primer
 
Well after a small break and waiting 2 weeks for thinners I can return to work. Btw this cost me 30 euro. Very expensive hobby smh

IMG_20220204_103955.jpg
 
WIP GAZ 233014 "Tigr" 1/35 full interior kit

IMG_20220207_174620.jpg


So far only tested the new primer and thinners and they're good. Will upload tomorrow the entire camo
 
So.... I'm total retard and bought this
IMG_20220209_160603.jpg

So what is included?
Full Interior of Pz IV Ausf H
4 figures
Crane
PE parts
The diorama base
Over 600 pieces

Bought full interior + Exterior paints for the Panzer

Some new glue and... Yeah that's it

Total was 120 euro. Gj me
 
Back
Top