- Joined
- Apr 14, 2022
- Messages
- 243
- Thread Author
- #1
OTA have this issue where if they use something like "behind;cover" it says behind cover at the same time and makes it sound ugly.
It'd be nice if this was fixed cause I'd deffo be using more VCs considering OTA by default have like 200 single word activated voicelines. [exaggeration but there's still quite a lot]
I don't think any other model has this issue other than maybe dispatch occasionally?
I really don't know what the errors are, perhaps it's a priority issue in-regards to how much shit ota can say?
We can make it into a priority list:
Half life alyx vcs take priority if named OCS, ORD, OWH, APF or EOW
Half life two vcs take priority if named OWS
It'd be nice if this was fixed cause I'd deffo be using more VCs considering OTA by default have like 200 single word activated voicelines. [exaggeration but there's still quite a lot]
I don't think any other model has this issue other than maybe dispatch occasionally?
I really don't know what the errors are, perhaps it's a priority issue in-regards to how much shit ota can say?
We can make it into a priority list:
Half life alyx vcs take priority if named OCS, ORD, OWH, APF or EOW
Half life two vcs take priority if named OWS