Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

flags for crafting stuff

Fallizs

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Feb 20, 2022
Messages
413
ok ok hear me out
instead of grinding level 50 crafting just to make something like a EMP tool, what if we introduced flags where if someone icly has taught you how to make a certain item, like a EMP tool, you can get given a flag that allows you to make it, just without the level requirement?
you'd still have to pay all the resources for it of course, just a thought i had that could be good
edit: you would still have the crafting as a choice, but flags can be a choice if you can find the right person
 
Last edited:
I think flags to craft higher end weapons like we used to have, rather than restricting items we currently have behind a flag would be the best solution.
But I do think getting to lvl 50 is way too hard at the moment, especially since admins have removed 90% of the ways we can level up crafting in the first place
 
I think flags to craft higher end weapons like we used to have, rather than restricting items we currently have behind a flag would be the best solution.
But I do think getting to lvl 50 is way too hard at the moment, especially since admins have removed 90% of the ways we can level up crafting in the first place
pretty much was what i was thinking of
you can having a the crafting requirement as one decision, or try and find someone who knows how to make it to teach you it
 
Yeah, something like diagrams. E.G when you have the diagram script for weapon-x/food item x/drug or medical item x, no matter what crafting level you are you can make it, as long as you have the diagram in your inventory for it.
 
-support + ban
A suggestion that makes it so people have to rp shit?
Jokes aside though, I love this idea.
 
I just do a /me I hack into the combine door and then proceed to glitch into it
 
Yeah, something like diagrams. E.G when you have the diagram script for weapon-x/food item x/drug or medical item x, no matter what crafting level you are you can make it, as long as you have the diagram in your inventory for it.
That would actually be a great solution
 
Declined

Moving this to declined since its been in the backlog for too long, if it hasn't been picked up by now then we're likely not able to prioritize it. Feel Free to re-suggest it in the future!
 
Back
Top