Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Citizen forlorn example of this world

ItsLiam

LeBron James of Rebel RP
Banned
GALUNGA
Joined
Jul 3, 2021
Messages
1,135


9XISJMAAAABkl-EQVQDALMkkk-Mq-Q5y-UAAAAAEl-FTk-Su-Qm-CC.png​

​
Despite the failures of the old world that fell upon me, they always had my back, didn't they?

No matter how bad it got, no matter how rough the road got, I had more important people now.

Maybe this new world isn't all that bad. I know people now that I would've never met otherwise.

Especially
her.
image.pngSpeaking about people I care about. We never had to say a lot of words to convey anything, did we?

What was it again? Something about fate? Perhaps fate is a real thing. Maybe they weren't lying about praying being useful.

Just so you know, I am praying right now. Praying that one day we will meet again.

If you're still alive...
​


Polaroid-Okada-Bum.png




No matter what happens, they will always be family.
Though, I do not know if I have it in me to be 'Ace'.
I am not their 'Ace'. I am not the man I used to be.
They look at me with expectations I can't hold myself to.

I do not blame them. I know what they all went through individually.
I hope the same sentiment can be extended towards me.
The truth of the situation will have to be revealed soon.

Sometimes it feels as if the sounds never die out.
Other times it feels as if there is no sound in the world.
Once that happens, I tend to zone out too, and lose myself.

Though I have people who take me back to reality.
Hopefully the past won't repeat itself.
I wouldn't be able to handle that.




​



​
 
Last edited:

You open a notebook, and the following meets your eyes:


Elke Verner
Sister - So much more

January 2008

It feels such a short time ago, meeting you.
Time does fly when you're having fun, that much is true.
I don't know where you are, or what you're doing.
I'm writing this, on the train to God knows where.

Many regrets that I can't fix. Many mistakes I can't undo.
In the end, knowing that you still cared about me that much?
It was that little push I needed to fight through tooth and nail.
Sister, friend, and so much more than you could ever think.


Lt. Manetto Scordato
Guilt - Like a son

January 2008


I look across me, on this train, I see a kid.
I don't see a Lieutenant. I see a scared young man.
Can't help but remind myself of that accursed night.
A dead uncle, stammering out pleadingly, begging for saving.

I never regretted saving him. Not for one moment.
Even when others question his leadership, I won't.
For they don't know what it is like to be in his shoes.
There's something innocent that has been lost, though.


Freja Lund
Dear - Cognitive Dissonance

January 2008

By my side, an everlasting entity resides: The Baron.
A partner in crime, a partner, a friend who I can reside in.
She made life bearable for me, after I had lost all hope.
Even when I gave up, she'd have dragged me along by the ear.

No reason to doubt myself, and yet sometimes I doubt everything.
A facade. A mask. A wall of ice that lays there, apathetically.
Thoughts spook through my mind, but history has shown I should be rational.
Never again will I lose someone dear to me by yelling before thinking.
Not her.


Nadine Haas
Problematic - Friend-by-proxy

January 2008


Maybe I'm a bit harsh on her sometimes, but she makes it this way.
Blabbering on about personal things about me, to people who want me dead.
Acting like she always knows best, like with the whole Vera thing.
Let's not BEGIN to start about that annoying German language.

Though, through it all. I should be nicer to her.
After all, she is close to somebody I actually care about.
Co-Minister, friend-by-proxy, what else can I call her?
Untrustworthy, maybe? Alcoholics like to talk, and she already talks a lot.


'Dez'
Changed - Pitiful

January 2008


She has been through a lot, in her life.
I can tell just by looking at her, whispers of her past haunt her.
I see portrayals of betrayal, and a husband's final end.
I can't help but pity her. She hasn't had an easy life.

That doesn't change the fact that she's changed.
Maybe I'm a part of that changed demeanor about her.
Who am I kidding? We all know who the real perpetrator is.
Get over yourself, already. Stop drowning in your own sorrows.


​
 
Last edited:
If I'm not on there with admire and hate all at once, I don't want it! Jk.. Unless? 👀
 
Uhh... Updated some... post your character name and one day I will add them...

One day...
 
two peas in a pod, two protons in an atom, and many things more
 
Added some people since I woke up pre-alarm and couldn't go to sleep. Got to go to uni now, though.

Comment if you wanna be added IG. I will add the people above at a later time.
 
Back
Top