:: ATTENTION - THIS IS A PRIVATE TRANSMISSION | LOGIN REQUIRED ::
Esteemed Administrator Heartwick,
I wish to congratulate you on becoming the Administrator of the Capital Sector 10. It is in the best interests that our Cities will accomplish a multitude of great deeds for the betterment of Europe and our Planet. From what I've heard from my Danish compatriots in City 24, they speak highly of you and the policy you carry out.
Now onto the more serious issue. Should you deem it necessary to establish a new Military Arteria Arm unit, I am willing to delegate a shipment of firearms, ammunition, support equipment (medical items; artillery: several mortars) and several armoured vehicles to contribute to the power projection of the Arteria Unit. As we have witnessed during Operation London Bridge, the logistics were severely lacking. In order to prevent such incidents from occuring in the future, in order to alleviate the shortcomings, superior adaptability is required.
Expect a shipment in January, after the First Session of Summit 24 of 2018,if your City forms a new Arteria unit, as a belated Christmas gift from City 18 to City 24.
:: ATTENTION - THIS IS A PRIVATE TRANSMISSION | LOGIN REQUIRED ::
Dear respectable City Administrator, Mr. Lund
Thank you for your sincerest congratulations. It is indeed in our common interest to accomplish a multitude of great deeds for the betterment of Europe, our planet and our Benefactors. I appreciate your compatriots kind words, they are along with yourself and others in your administration always welcome in City 24. I humbly take your words to heart with appreciation.
I as well appreciate your directness and honesty with the matter of our evaluation of establishing a new Militant Arm unit. I humbly accept your early Christmas present, it will be much appreciated in our efforts. Operation London Bridge was surely something, there are many issues that are and will be discussed further between us and our fellows. Whether if it was solely on logistics or our strategic evaluation, we must overall review and plan forward. What is important is that this was a success and that we secured an overall decisive victory over the futile resistance.
Again, I humbly accept your delegated shipment, thank you for your contributions and congratulations. If there is anything that you wish to discuss or require, then do not hesitate to reach out.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.