Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

FROZEN TEARS - DAY 1 FEEDBACK

Love the storms! It strikes a great balance between action and passive RP, but is sometimes a tad bit too long imho.
I love the storyline... you know what I mean Ekrell 😏

I got slightly more stupid from the cold. I got an M16, i got cool scenes and cool frens.
We are officially balling, and this short story rocks, i'm loving it.

9/10 Would've loved more GMs to help tho.

Only complaint was that it was shorter than I had wanted, lol. Though I know that’s not anyone’s fault.

Really found it cool that you let us get stronger armor during passive, made it so sticking around to RP actually meant something.

For me, as a player, the launch was interesting (not counting the problems with the language, which made me stand and blunt for a while, as well as facilitating some actions, because by the time I write / me I will already be shot 20 times)The beginning is cool, we gathered, took shelter from the storm, waited from 02 for the moment when a huge monster would come in and unit 28 came. We ran around, explored the place... So, don't go ahead if you want to live for more than 10 seconds. There were small drawdowns (maybe my weak PC, or maybe something else) . And so everything is interesting, the plot is also addictive. I even guessed a little bit about the anomaly (I missed this point from the briefing, but in any case, when I first entered the portal, I said. Nothing will surprise me anymore, not even an anomaly that can break the world.) Well, to be honest, putting the Bloodsuckers from stalker here looks cool, especially with weapons from the subway, seriously at one point I wanted to yell: "Artyom! Enemies must be killed"

pretty good all around.

what i liked:

decent music, good "lore" of sorts, mainly because I'm basically keeping it to myself LMAO, also loved the fact that there were just.. Events happening I guess? The vort coming out of no where, getting another unit from the caves etc, even when I (04) fucking picked a safe, which was.. Awesome.

what i'd change:

add in a actual frosting/cold meter I've seen some servers have, so if your out too long you'd ragdoll or simply die due to the cold.

more guns!! seriously, almost all units either have the base shotguns, pistols or smg's that were marked at the start, I feel like we should def have more guns.

add sections of the map where there's traps left behind, like door tripmines or alarms that alert things nearby, could add in more RP.

one more thing I loved, AKA trapping:

image_2024-04-19_225524413.png

Back