Fentsoldier153
Active member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2023
- Messages
- 240
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Galungah
SteamID:
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity
How long is the ban for?: 21 Days
The reason you were banned?: Propkilling
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Hi, Yes, I know, I'm banned from the discord due to 2 warnings though this is a server appeal. yesterday I was banned due to propkilling 1 individual using a radio prop, a very idiotic, minge-like action, I confess my actions reckless and very mingy, regret has struck me as soon as I did it, remembering the consequences attached to it, thus I bear full responsibility for this action, though I believe, and I wish for a second chance regarding this issue, something like to have my next warning/bans harsher in the next few weeks, perhaps. I know it is my fault for breaking the rules though I believe we all make mistakes, though that isn't relevant. I am Deeply sorry for this, and I only wish to be forgiven for a last chance as I'm really excited to witness the upcoming arcs such as settlements and the new map, and more expeditions and this is the most available time for me to do so since the summer vacation is ending in 1 month or less. And again, I'm deeply sorry. Thanks for reading.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) N/A
SteamID:
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity
How long is the ban for?: 21 Days
The reason you were banned?: Propkilling
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Hi, Yes, I know, I'm banned from the discord due to 2 warnings though this is a server appeal. yesterday I was banned due to propkilling 1 individual using a radio prop, a very idiotic, minge-like action, I confess my actions reckless and very mingy, regret has struck me as soon as I did it, remembering the consequences attached to it, thus I bear full responsibility for this action, though I believe, and I wish for a second chance regarding this issue, something like to have my next warning/bans harsher in the next few weeks, perhaps. I know it is my fault for breaking the rules though I believe we all make mistakes, though that isn't relevant. I am Deeply sorry for this, and I only wish to be forgiven for a last chance as I'm really excited to witness the upcoming arcs such as settlements and the new map, and more expeditions and this is the most available time for me to do so since the summer vacation is ending in 1 month or less. And again, I'm deeply sorry. Thanks for reading.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) N/A
Last edited: