Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Denied Galungah's ban appeal. - 76561199185905306

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fentsoldier153

Active member
Joined
Mar 18, 2023
Messages
240
Steam Name: Galungah
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:612819789

Name of the Admin you were banned by: @reece
How long is the ban for?: 1 month and 10 hours.
The reason you were banned?: "LTARP"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I was recently banned by reece due to what he thinks "LTARP", In summary, CPs were out in shell beach for a workshift which they oversee'd, and I, followed them using the SB city gate route into shellbeach, attempting to Stalk them as they proceed, perhaps for something my character to have as IC info, I continued stalking them and awaited until -
SB city gate was closed,
CP's went into outpost.

Though after this with a minute, I logged off my character, Why? My Keyboard is mechanical, it makes loud sounds and my parents were sleeping in my room since it was 1:40 AM, and due to me not reaching the legal age yet, I may be grounded for a week easily and you're right, I should've ended it there but I didn't, sadly - anyway, I then hopped back on it which made @reece get suspicious, and I understand his suspicion, but we had an argument to clarify the issue in PMs that you may be able to see using admin logs, though he stood with what he thinks, that I'm doing this because of "Loot", now this character has never got ahold of a script, ever, making it clear that I'm not looking for any scripts but rather unique RP situations such as stalking CPs, this character was supposed to become a loyalist, I even wrote a backstory for his CP application but nevertheless that's irrelevant.
you will ask me why I logged off after they went into outpost, it is simply because that of me thinking that it there is an accessible teleport door leading to the back alleyway in the city, nearby SB gate, which I made clear in reece's PMs,
and why I thought there is a door there?
A suggestion was recently made noting that there should be a teleport door there, and the suggestion was accepted by @Imperator RAD-X , and with me not being able to go there to check myself, this only led me to think that it was already placed and CPs went out using it, anyway, when I hopped back on my character I did NOT go and wait for loot to spawn, but rather investigate the purpose of the workshift then came back out.

Again, when I was stalking them, I was RIGHT next to the SB sewer gate, allowing me to exit at ANY time If I wanted to, but yet, reece still thought that I stayed for the loot.. even though I rarely play on this character..
To simply put it, if CPs were to go in my direction, I would've easily ran out using the sewer gate considering it takes only 3 seconds for it to open... would really staying, making any difference?
I've told reece that he can freely PK the character I used to stalk the CPs considering it's only a side character, though it was of no result.
I would be more than okay if the duration of the ban was lowered, even, because I have a BMD quest that im supposed to be participating in. Thank you for reading.
AND please don't lock it, as you will probably misunderstand something, I'm not English so It is inevitable for me to make some mistakes in my posts.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) N/A
 
Last edited:
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: 9a5d53d2-e540-4e31-9605-ded83e6af6aa
  • Reason: LTARP - Swapping characters to avoid RP
  • Length: 30 days 10 hours
  • Date Banned: Sat Aug 05 2023 22:56:01 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Tue Sep 05 2023 08:56:01 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198277758965 (reece)
 
Considering your history with LTARP (and your extensive ban/warn history) - you having been banned for it before, I find your story implausible.

Do not put your character in dangerous situations if you're playing past your bedtime and using a loud keyboard. That is on you.

DENIED.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top