Garold
Member
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2023
- Messages
- 18
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Garold
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57011800
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Robert
How long is the ban for?: 3 Months then brought to 1 Month
The reason you were banned?: Mass/Excessive Chip Looping & Exploiting | Malicious Group Behavior
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: My intents were not malicious, I used the smuggling system as I believed it was intended to be used. I purchased items to craft bandages to resell for a higher investment in order to generate chips. I do not believe I made an excessive amount nor did I act with malice. At a given time the most chips I've had at one time is approximately 8,000 in my stash. I never gave chips out except in two instances; about 200 chips to an elderly character trying to establish a Resistance Soup Kitchen, and 2,000 to my faction group leader at the time, that 2,000 was legitimately sourced from scavenging the Shell Beach Crates and selling the resources. It was effectively a down payment for equipment they would entrust to me.
I did not hand out my chips to devalue or destroy the economy, I pretty much strictly used it to sustain myself as an active resistance member. Purchasing ammo crafting components for my gun, and other supplies for myself. When I could, I tried to put the chips I earned back into the smuggler, because yes, it was incredibly obnoxious for other people trying to make chips when the smuggler was almost constantly wiped out. Though I have cleaned out the smuggler a few times, usually near the deadpop hours since I prefer to have a few thousand chips for emergency situations.
My entire kit has been otherwise sourced through RolePlay or other resistance activities. My gun was a reward from a job. I received my armor from my faction lead at the time, who is now dead. Most of my meds are from the supply crate drops. I haven't spent a single one of these illicit chips anywhere. I plead for amnesty to the ban court of Willard, and I rest my case.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Nope
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Nope (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57011800
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Robert
How long is the ban for?: 3 Months then brought to 1 Month
The reason you were banned?: Mass/Excessive Chip Looping & Exploiting | Malicious Group Behavior
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: My intents were not malicious, I used the smuggling system as I believed it was intended to be used. I purchased items to craft bandages to resell for a higher investment in order to generate chips. I do not believe I made an excessive amount nor did I act with malice. At a given time the most chips I've had at one time is approximately 8,000 in my stash. I never gave chips out except in two instances; about 200 chips to an elderly character trying to establish a Resistance Soup Kitchen, and 2,000 to my faction group leader at the time, that 2,000 was legitimately sourced from scavenging the Shell Beach Crates and selling the resources. It was effectively a down payment for equipment they would entrust to me.
I did not hand out my chips to devalue or destroy the economy, I pretty much strictly used it to sustain myself as an active resistance member. Purchasing ammo crafting components for my gun, and other supplies for myself. When I could, I tried to put the chips I earned back into the smuggler, because yes, it was incredibly obnoxious for other people trying to make chips when the smuggler was almost constantly wiped out. Though I have cleaned out the smuggler a few times, usually near the deadpop hours since I prefer to have a few thousand chips for emergency situations.
My entire kit has been otherwise sourced through RolePlay or other resistance activities. My gun was a reward from a job. I received my armor from my faction lead at the time, who is now dead. Most of my meds are from the supply crate drops. I haven't spent a single one of these illicit chips anywhere. I plead for amnesty to the ban court of Willard, and I rest my case.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Nope
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Nope (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)