Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Garratz Bad Faith / Toxicity Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cjtn10

Radio Bob Approved
GALUNGA
Joined
Nov 13, 2022
Messages
583
Your Steam Name: cjtn10
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65155396

Their Steam Name(s): Garratz
Their SteamID('s): STEAM_0:1:75592978
Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?: Garratz
Why are you reporting this player?: Bad Faith/Toxicity | OOC Arguments being taken ICly
Evidence to support your reasoning



I am usually not one to write these reports because I tend to avoid being in the heart of drama both with my forms of RP, interaction and my choice of faction. I avoid the limelight because I hate being dragged into drama but I will still call it out when I feel as if I'm being unfairly targeted or punished because of it. Especially when it comes to OOC grudges

Which is why today I would like to highlight the behavior of Garratz and his Rank Leader DEFENDER-044.

Today, I was approached on an IC basis by Tsunami's captain, he gave my unit STICK-363 an order to begin setting up a revamped medical and forensics squad, I was given the relevant documentation, orders to find and induct units and so forth. What I however wasn't informed was that Garratz was the Rank Leader at all. I made a post in the newly formed medical forum detailing the duties as well as inducting a separate character, as per the orders handed to me from the Captain.


Several hours pass and I am then promptly pinged in the command channel with these messages with this following conversation ensuing.

1755717461887.png1755717471817.png

I recognize that my responses can be called both inflammatory and even childlike, but the first punch was thrown with both Garratz's immediate response and subsequent actions, creating a special role known as the "Order of Cringe" and giving me the "Furry" role with his powers granted to him as faction management of Civil Protection in an attempt to humiliate and belittle me. I was about to move forward and approach courteously to resolve said issue however I was then pinged again in an IN CHARACTER RELAY demanding my presence or face a heavy Sterilized Credit deduction. I flagged back up and was instantly approached by DEFENDER-044 (garratz) and XRAY-090 (Genevieve), to which I was then subsequently hit three times with a stun-baton and then informed that my unit would be facing a form of cohesion fracture (The In character execution of one of my unit's family members to ensure obedience). My unit's mother was subsequently beaten and I was then informed that if I acted this way again, my unit's family would be promptly murdered which would then result in my unit's subsequent death and PK, resulting in the loss of all relations, narrative progress and other sentimental affections.
1755717675884.png

1755717778543.png


1755717795264.png

Before finalizing this post, I accept that Civil Protection is a faction not for the feint-hearted. Facing both threats internally, be it Command Units, Rank Leaders, The MCP et ectara as well as dealing with the constant clashes with the Resistance. I acknowledge this from the several NDE's my unit STICK/VICE-363 has faced over the eight months of playing the character. However I refuse to accept this scenario as little more than an OOC gripe dragged In Character. If Garratz had approached me OOCly and vocalized his concerns, I would not have made this report, alas here we are and I am utterly disappointed and outright upset at this interaction.

As a result from this, I hereby view Garratz as a member of Faction Management for Civil Protection who is unfit for continued service and I hereby request that the Council review this case and consider the demotion of Garratz from Rank Leader to Intention Three. I believe that if this behavior is allowed to continue, it will greatly hamper the otherwise great experiences that I and other players have had within the faction as well as paint a bad light on the faction as a whole.

(Yes I realize I don't have all the logs, I'm not on the ET any more so I can't get any. But you'll be wanting logs from STICK-363, DEFENDER-044 and XRAY-090 from approx 19:32 BST onwards.)

Names of witnesses that can provide extra feedback on this case?:
 
Hi Cjtn

With the target of this complaint having left the community I personally see no need to keep this open. It will certainly be archived so don't fear on that front. Unless anybody from the staff wishes to discuss this, I advise this to be closed. 👀
 
Report will be closed, if individual returns to the community, a further pursuit of why this has happened will be made.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top