Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gas not lowering

Its proportional to the amount of time you spent in spore zones. 1 hour of spores = 2 hours of de-sporification (I thiknk)
 
Working as intended?
It's not going down after you reach a certain treshhold, I've been online for like 30 minutes and it's not gone down a single bit ever since I reached a certain point, that being;
1694354048149.png
It's absolutely abyssmal that someone has to be outside the sewers (where everything happens for roleplay/resistance shit) and being forced to either go to the outlands (Noone is there and there is nothing to do), the beach (Noone roleplays and everyone only is there for loot), the slums (Read "beach") or City (Read "Outlands).

If what Hoki said is true then having to spend 2 hours AFK'ing (Yes, AFK'ing, there are no interesting things to do as a citizen) is actually braindead and I can think of a million better things I could be doing on the server in the meantime if I had access to the sewers.
 
Its proportional to the amount of time you spent in spore zones. 1 hour of spores = 2 hours of de-sporification (I thiknk)
Not sure what the ratio was for the first hour, but higher spore levels take much longer to go down. it isn't a linear 'every x minutes in spores is y minutes cooldown'. A double full bar can take days to cooldown.

The intentional design was to keep people out of the sewers as much as possible because it kills the server. You get a certain amount of time you can spend there every day and that is it. With filters you can extend that time quite significantly (or if you don't spent more time in the sewers, lower your cooldown very significantly) - but this does take effort and resources.

Either way, Willard V1 died because of sewer hogging. We've since tried it again to not have spores in the sewers and it doesn't even take a week for all rebels to go there and kill all of surface RP. In the end, I believe the spores are the nice, soft-handed stick. We tried carrots, they didn't work. And the hard-handed stick (usually involving 'sewers = dangerous = more PKs') just has rebels complaining. I have always told people I am open to better solutions but haven't yet heard any. Spores really don't cause any permanent effects, very rarely kill anyone, takes zero time from the admins, keeps the area open to new players to jump right in and gets the job done of avoiding 24/7 sewer rebels.
 
Back
Top