Kawakun
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2018
- Messages
- 180
- Thread Author
- #1
Gerald Hunt

"Me' name's Gerald Hunt, aged 34, from the UK, 'round the East, in Essex. I currently reside within City ██ and 'ave been for a while now. I grew up an only child with a single mum, n' I did all the things kids would usually do, y'know, like being a lil' brat, playin' around outside with me' mates, your usual stuff. Ehh, I don't remember much from me' childhood other than that. As I got into the adult years though, I did a lot of things I remember, like getting drunk out with me' mates, going to work - which, by the way, was construction, paid me well and had a lotta' nice co-workers to hang out with, y'know. Not much else really happened before the uh, alien invasion thing... When it happened, it did so quickly too, ya' know, it just happened in a flash. I barely remember any of the details. Me' mum was a train driver, n' she was at work when it happened, dunno' what happened to 'er still. I was just chillin' in my living room when this big green alien bastard knocks down me' door, n' starts shootin' green Harry Potter magic lightning shit or somethin' at me. I fuckin' bashed his head in with a metal baseball bat in me' cupboard. This green blood shit starts leakin' out onto the floor and I'm just done at that point mate.
So I'm hidin' in me' cupboard with me' metal baseball bat in me' hands. Ready for another one of those bastard to dare enter my property again. And then more of this green lightnin' shit appears and this weird chicken-lookin' parasite thing appears out of nowhere, and I'm thinkin' if I should run out there and beat its sorry arse or stay in 'ere and wait for it to crawl out. Of course, I choose the first option and I run out there, metal bat in hand, and this thing pounces at me, I hit it like I'm in a bloody baseball game and it goes flyin' out me' window. All I can hear outside is just people screaming and like, lots of explosion sounds n' whatever, so I decided that I'll stay in longer. I fall asleep in me' cupboard and when I wake up there's this small red bug creature nibblin' on me' arm, it fuckin' stung, and I started spazzin' out just tryna' get that bastard off me. It just begins to scream and then explodes in me' face, n' I have this green alien goo all over me' face, it was disgustin'. Luckily there was a rag in me' cupboard that I used to wipe off the digustin' alien shit. So I'm sittin' in the cupboard for what feels like hours, and all of a sudden everythin' just goes silent. So I decide it's safe, but as soon as I walk outside, I see this massive blue thing suckin' up everythin' below it. It was like a...ehr, fuckin' portal or somethin'.

So I'm standin' outside in awe at this thing, as it starts makin' boomin' and bangin' noises. The streets are all torn apart n' shit, and it looks like some shit out of like, I don't know, a Fallout game? Minus the giant swirlin' portal cloud of doom. So I'm fuckin' standin' here still, waiting for whatever happens next, and then BOOM! The thing explodes or somethin' and this big blue shockwave starts ravaging towards me, and I'm thinkin' it's my bloody demise, but as it passes and I'm bein' thrown into the air, it turns out I'm actually fine, so I'm like "alright then mate". I get up from the ground, and the thing in the sky is bigger I'm almost certain. So it must've been a full-on half-an-hour before the real shit starts happenin'; I'm sittin' on some rubble watchin' this thing and another BOOM! happens. This time, it's the loudest one yet, and the whole place starts shakin' like a bloody earthquake. The big blue portal thing starts transformin' and I can see what I can only describe as some planet outta Star Wars from the other side as it opens up, I dunno' it was somethin' like that, hard to tell. Then a flood of these giant things carryin' big pods come rushin' out in large numbers, and they're spreadin' out all over.
I rush indoors n' all I can hear is this constant hummin' sound outside, sounds like a swarm of giant bees or some shit, I was confused as all Hell. And then I'm hearin' what sounds like gunshots, but like futuristic gunshots, like some Star Wars laser guns or some shit, like Jesus Christ. I peek out of me' sorta' fucked-up house and I see this giant flyin' thing, it was like, really thin n' had a gun on its mouth or somethin'. It looked alive, like it was fuckin' bonkers man I'm telling you. So all I can hear are these pew-pew lasers, n' I'm just hidin' in the rubble in my house. The shit goes on outside for ages, n' eventually I decided that I gotta fuckin' bunk it out of there. I try to find some vehicle to drive away in but they were all fuckin' destroyed. So I'm just runnin' across the town now findin' somethin' for me to escape in, n' I see this car with some dead fella' in it, his key is coincidentally inside the lock so I just bash in the window and turn the key, throwin' out the body of course. It was pretty hard, drivin' through that shit, but I wasn't gonna make it by just standing in some destroyed fuckin' house. I ride into a tunnel n' of course there's a blockade halfway there.

Now, I can't ride in me' car through it, but I can climb over it. So I ditch the car n' I start climbin' over the rubble n' cars n' shit. On the other side, I see this group of people sat around a vehicle, just casually chattin' n' shit. They're cookin' beans over a small fire, n' I introduce myself to 'em. They were friendly lads, let me take a seat, n' we started discussin' the current affairs n' whatever. They offer me some beans but I don't like beans so I say no, n' they give me a not-too-stale ham sandwich to eat instead. Midway through eatin', the tunnel starts rumblin' and we hear these giant footsteps from the other side of the rubble. One of the guys has this look on his face like he knows what it is or some shit, and he starts tellin' us to fuckin' run like shit. As we all start runnin', the blockade bursts open and this giant fuckin' thing starts runnin' toward us, it had like flamethrower hands or some shit. Bizarre. We were sprintin' through that tunnel for ages before we made it out. Now, of course, that thing is still runnin' toward us so we're not givin' up yet. We hide inside a broken vehicle on the side of the road and that thing missed us thank God.

Now it starts rainin' and we're stuck in this vehicle, there are alien fuckers outside wanting to kill us, n' it was horrifyin'. We managed to somehow stay awake for a whole hour or somethin' without sleepin' while doin' nothin'. All of a sudden we hear these footsteps near our vehicle. We see two humanoid alien fuckers with big guns literally facin' our vehicle, n' all of a sudden they tear the door open like it was nothin'. This big flyin' thing holding a container drops down behind them, n' they motion us to get inside. We're extremely confused n' shit, like why aren't they killin' us? Well, we do what they say, and we enter the big container thing. One of the guys says somethin' and is instantly hit in the gut by this humanoid thing with its gun, like it just slams it right in there, looked painful. But considerin' what else these guys seemed capable of that was probably nothin'. The hatch closes n' we can't see shit outside for hours, we feel ourselves being lifted up into the air n' nothin' else happens for at least a whole 8 hours. Seriously, we were kept up for like 8 hours or somethin', n' if we fell asleep, or did anythin' pretty much we were beaten up. We were attached to these weird pod things, n' there was one of the alien guys controllin' the pod's gun, never shot at anythin' though.

Felt like some abduction thing, like they were gonna take us to their planet and eat us alive or somethin'. But as we landed, n' the hatch opened, n' we were forced outside; we were still on Earth, just in a different country. We were bein' escorted to this crowd of people watchin' this old guy in a brown suit giving a speech or somethin'. I didn't really pay much attention because I was tired as fuck, however, I noticed some BLOODY massive giant tower thing bein' built from the ground up, it was completely covered in wires n' I have no idea what the fuck it was. Some geezers in the crowd started collapsin' n' shit, n' those alien guys came along n' took 'em somewhere, poor fellas must've been exhausted. But as the old guy finished his speech, we were forced to wait for ten minutes, n' all of a sudden we're brought away into a checkpoint lookin' place.

The line went on for fuckin' ages. It took me three hours before I got there, n' I felt like I was gonna die on the spot. I enter a room when I finally get to the checkpoint n' there's this alien-lookin' machine that has this big screen, n' it tells me to input my name, age, n' other stuff, so I do that, n' it takes a picture of me with this big long camera thing before dispensin' this card with all my details on it. I enter the next room where this scanner thing scans me for like dangerous shit I guess n' then a green light is turned on and I'm let off to the other room. Blue-coloured clothin' is brought down this chute n' I assume I change in that room, so I do that, n' then I'm let outside. The first thing I see is that man on this big screen sayin' some shit about the city. I didn't care, I just wanted to find someplace to live n' hope there ain't no alien currency I gotta be payin' to do it. I find this apartment place n' I settle in one of the rooms.
Honestly, not much else that interestin' happened. we're all in the same boat 'ere. I moved to different cities n' shit, stuff happened n' yeah, now I'm here.
We'll see what happens next, I guess."

"Me' name's Gerald Hunt, aged 34, from the UK, 'round the East, in Essex. I currently reside within City ██ and 'ave been for a while now. I grew up an only child with a single mum, n' I did all the things kids would usually do, y'know, like being a lil' brat, playin' around outside with me' mates, your usual stuff. Ehh, I don't remember much from me' childhood other than that. As I got into the adult years though, I did a lot of things I remember, like getting drunk out with me' mates, going to work - which, by the way, was construction, paid me well and had a lotta' nice co-workers to hang out with, y'know. Not much else really happened before the uh, alien invasion thing... When it happened, it did so quickly too, ya' know, it just happened in a flash. I barely remember any of the details. Me' mum was a train driver, n' she was at work when it happened, dunno' what happened to 'er still. I was just chillin' in my living room when this big green alien bastard knocks down me' door, n' starts shootin' green Harry Potter magic lightning shit or somethin' at me. I fuckin' bashed his head in with a metal baseball bat in me' cupboard. This green blood shit starts leakin' out onto the floor and I'm just done at that point mate.
So I'm hidin' in me' cupboard with me' metal baseball bat in me' hands. Ready for another one of those bastard to dare enter my property again. And then more of this green lightnin' shit appears and this weird chicken-lookin' parasite thing appears out of nowhere, and I'm thinkin' if I should run out there and beat its sorry arse or stay in 'ere and wait for it to crawl out. Of course, I choose the first option and I run out there, metal bat in hand, and this thing pounces at me, I hit it like I'm in a bloody baseball game and it goes flyin' out me' window. All I can hear outside is just people screaming and like, lots of explosion sounds n' whatever, so I decided that I'll stay in longer. I fall asleep in me' cupboard and when I wake up there's this small red bug creature nibblin' on me' arm, it fuckin' stung, and I started spazzin' out just tryna' get that bastard off me. It just begins to scream and then explodes in me' face, n' I have this green alien goo all over me' face, it was disgustin'. Luckily there was a rag in me' cupboard that I used to wipe off the digustin' alien shit. So I'm sittin' in the cupboard for what feels like hours, and all of a sudden everythin' just goes silent. So I decide it's safe, but as soon as I walk outside, I see this massive blue thing suckin' up everythin' below it. It was like a...ehr, fuckin' portal or somethin'.

So I'm standin' outside in awe at this thing, as it starts makin' boomin' and bangin' noises. The streets are all torn apart n' shit, and it looks like some shit out of like, I don't know, a Fallout game? Minus the giant swirlin' portal cloud of doom. So I'm fuckin' standin' here still, waiting for whatever happens next, and then BOOM! The thing explodes or somethin' and this big blue shockwave starts ravaging towards me, and I'm thinkin' it's my bloody demise, but as it passes and I'm bein' thrown into the air, it turns out I'm actually fine, so I'm like "alright then mate". I get up from the ground, and the thing in the sky is bigger I'm almost certain. So it must've been a full-on half-an-hour before the real shit starts happenin'; I'm sittin' on some rubble watchin' this thing and another BOOM! happens. This time, it's the loudest one yet, and the whole place starts shakin' like a bloody earthquake. The big blue portal thing starts transformin' and I can see what I can only describe as some planet outta Star Wars from the other side as it opens up, I dunno' it was somethin' like that, hard to tell. Then a flood of these giant things carryin' big pods come rushin' out in large numbers, and they're spreadin' out all over.
I rush indoors n' all I can hear is this constant hummin' sound outside, sounds like a swarm of giant bees or some shit, I was confused as all Hell. And then I'm hearin' what sounds like gunshots, but like futuristic gunshots, like some Star Wars laser guns or some shit, like Jesus Christ. I peek out of me' sorta' fucked-up house and I see this giant flyin' thing, it was like, really thin n' had a gun on its mouth or somethin'. It looked alive, like it was fuckin' bonkers man I'm telling you. So all I can hear are these pew-pew lasers, n' I'm just hidin' in the rubble in my house. The shit goes on outside for ages, n' eventually I decided that I gotta fuckin' bunk it out of there. I try to find some vehicle to drive away in but they were all fuckin' destroyed. So I'm just runnin' across the town now findin' somethin' for me to escape in, n' I see this car with some dead fella' in it, his key is coincidentally inside the lock so I just bash in the window and turn the key, throwin' out the body of course. It was pretty hard, drivin' through that shit, but I wasn't gonna make it by just standing in some destroyed fuckin' house. I ride into a tunnel n' of course there's a blockade halfway there.

Now, I can't ride in me' car through it, but I can climb over it. So I ditch the car n' I start climbin' over the rubble n' cars n' shit. On the other side, I see this group of people sat around a vehicle, just casually chattin' n' shit. They're cookin' beans over a small fire, n' I introduce myself to 'em. They were friendly lads, let me take a seat, n' we started discussin' the current affairs n' whatever. They offer me some beans but I don't like beans so I say no, n' they give me a not-too-stale ham sandwich to eat instead. Midway through eatin', the tunnel starts rumblin' and we hear these giant footsteps from the other side of the rubble. One of the guys has this look on his face like he knows what it is or some shit, and he starts tellin' us to fuckin' run like shit. As we all start runnin', the blockade bursts open and this giant fuckin' thing starts runnin' toward us, it had like flamethrower hands or some shit. Bizarre. We were sprintin' through that tunnel for ages before we made it out. Now, of course, that thing is still runnin' toward us so we're not givin' up yet. We hide inside a broken vehicle on the side of the road and that thing missed us thank God.

Now it starts rainin' and we're stuck in this vehicle, there are alien fuckers outside wanting to kill us, n' it was horrifyin'. We managed to somehow stay awake for a whole hour or somethin' without sleepin' while doin' nothin'. All of a sudden we hear these footsteps near our vehicle. We see two humanoid alien fuckers with big guns literally facin' our vehicle, n' all of a sudden they tear the door open like it was nothin'. This big flyin' thing holding a container drops down behind them, n' they motion us to get inside. We're extremely confused n' shit, like why aren't they killin' us? Well, we do what they say, and we enter the big container thing. One of the guys says somethin' and is instantly hit in the gut by this humanoid thing with its gun, like it just slams it right in there, looked painful. But considerin' what else these guys seemed capable of that was probably nothin'. The hatch closes n' we can't see shit outside for hours, we feel ourselves being lifted up into the air n' nothin' else happens for at least a whole 8 hours. Seriously, we were kept up for like 8 hours or somethin', n' if we fell asleep, or did anythin' pretty much we were beaten up. We were attached to these weird pod things, n' there was one of the alien guys controllin' the pod's gun, never shot at anythin' though.

Felt like some abduction thing, like they were gonna take us to their planet and eat us alive or somethin'. But as we landed, n' the hatch opened, n' we were forced outside; we were still on Earth, just in a different country. We were bein' escorted to this crowd of people watchin' this old guy in a brown suit giving a speech or somethin'. I didn't really pay much attention because I was tired as fuck, however, I noticed some BLOODY massive giant tower thing bein' built from the ground up, it was completely covered in wires n' I have no idea what the fuck it was. Some geezers in the crowd started collapsin' n' shit, n' those alien guys came along n' took 'em somewhere, poor fellas must've been exhausted. But as the old guy finished his speech, we were forced to wait for ten minutes, n' all of a sudden we're brought away into a checkpoint lookin' place.

The line went on for fuckin' ages. It took me three hours before I got there, n' I felt like I was gonna die on the spot. I enter a room when I finally get to the checkpoint n' there's this alien-lookin' machine that has this big screen, n' it tells me to input my name, age, n' other stuff, so I do that, n' it takes a picture of me with this big long camera thing before dispensin' this card with all my details on it. I enter the next room where this scanner thing scans me for like dangerous shit I guess n' then a green light is turned on and I'm let off to the other room. Blue-coloured clothin' is brought down this chute n' I assume I change in that room, so I do that, n' then I'm let outside. The first thing I see is that man on this big screen sayin' some shit about the city. I didn't care, I just wanted to find someplace to live n' hope there ain't no alien currency I gotta be payin' to do it. I find this apartment place n' I settle in one of the rooms.
Honestly, not much else that interestin' happened. we're all in the same boat 'ere. I moved to different cities n' shit, stuff happened n' yeah, now I'm here.
We'll see what happens next, I guess."
Last edited: