Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

German ban appeal - 76561198317250414

German

New member
Joined
Nov 17, 2021
Messages
10
Steam Name: German_jld
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:178492343

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Rabithunter
How long is the ban for?: 1 week
The reason you were banned?: Killing an AFK player
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I am very sorry for my actions, since I'm new on the server, I don't know the rules wery well, also when killing the player I didn't focus on reading his description, so I couldn't see if it said afk or not. I will read the rules once again so I can completely memorize them to avoid further problems.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: A citizen female and some CP female char, I don't know their names.
 
This appeal is denied, the ban was correctly applied here. In future please make use of both the rules and the new players guide:
 
This appeal is denied, the ban was correctly applied here. In future please make use of both the rules and the new players guide:
ok thanks
 
Back
Top