Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ghosts unban appeal - 76561198061794958

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakaSmith

Member
Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2022
Messages
85
Steam Name: Ghosts
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50764615

Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Rabithunter
How long is the ban for?:
3 days
The reason you were banned?:
No Intent To Roleplay and failRP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I'd first like to say sorry for being mad in the discord.

I'd first like to say I can only play in the weekends, weekdays I can play little time and I have no ability to fully flesh out a character. Being banned for three days ruins my entire weekend of roleplay. I find it extremely aggressive I would be banned for three whole days, when I have never even had a single warning in the server before. I'd like for this to be looked at so I have time to play this weekend.

With that out of the way lets get to what happened. I have video below if you need it.

There was a crash in the QZ Zone, to which my rebel character ran over. I saw two people at the sidewalk, injured. One of the CP's was unarmed, and the other appeared to be a CWU worker who I think was @Rabithunter .

At 0:05 seconds in the video, you can see the CP equip their weapon without roleplaying it. I find that concerning, but I'm not sure if that matters. Anyway.

They were both injured and down on the floor, I roleplayed stealing the items. Full /me. As soon as I did my roleplay I was frozen by admins.

Here is where I was confused, why would an admin freeze me when I fully roleplayed my stealing? As I was frozen, I clearly could tell the admin was upset on my actions. I offered to redo my roleplay. I tried typing faster to I could work with admins but it said my LOOC was on cooldown. Instead of offering to redo the RP to appease the admins, I was banned for my entire weekend.

I find this extremely upsetting as I roleplayed everything out. And when I noticed the admins were still mad, I offered to work with them to redo it but they did not care and banned me anyway.

Please unban me so I can play this weekend this is very silly.


Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:




Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
 
After talking to some people I agree I could have done a better job at my /me, but I do not see why I should be banned for 3 whole days for such a small thing. Especially since I offered to the admin to redo it so satsify them. If @Rabithunter is okay with it, I'd like to reduce this to a warn because I have no warnings in this community, no past bans, and no past offenses, and jumping to a ban seems like it is going to cause more harm than good

But I have been rping a lot today on this server and on Short Stories. I do have lots intent to rp, and I am not a player who should be labeled as NITRP. Please let me play this weekend as I really want to continue my story.

I will improve my /me's in the future to satisfy the admins
 
Hello! Thank you for making the appeal here instead of asking more over discord. I will agree with this and lift the ban, adding a warning in its stead. Appeal approved.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top