Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Giulio Amato - The Dog

adnolug

Active member
Joined
Nov 10, 2021
Messages
124
1764449320408.png​

Your day goes by as usual in the outpost when a book laying on a table catches your attention. It's got a blank red cover and it looks to be well cared for as-well, someone must've forgot it. Your curiousity beats you and you take a look inside.
Journal


This book is written by Giulio Amato.
It’s gonna be quite a mess because I don’t know how to keep a proper format, but going through these years I want to have a place to keep my thoughts in, especially as my memory gets worse.


I am a 45-year-old man, and when the Portal Storms began I was studying at the University of Bologna.
What I remember from those times are just flashes, flashes of memories. I remember the chaos as otherworldly beings descended onto the city. I remember being reunited with my family, and losing them again when the Combine took over.


I no longer remember my friends' or family’s names.


As the years went by, I was just another straggler, another underclass citizen on the streets, until I was taken in under the wing of my brothers in blood. They recognized my chemical prowess, and so I had a purpose.


I manufactured narcotics. But my time with them was only a blip, as the regime soon separated us.
All the business and meetings I attended with them didn’t matter in the end, as they began disappearing one by one. Relocations, I suppose.
Until I was alone once again.


I decided to take matters into my own hands and joined the Civil Workers Union in City 24, my 59th relocation.


(Going forward, the owner of the journal writes about many of his experiences while working at the CWU. He seems enthusiastic about it, often reminiscing about the souls he lost.)
(A few people he wrote about catch your eye.)





"Helmut"​


  • I hope you're alright. I haven't seen you since Marrat reported you to Civil Protection.
    (You find him mentioned again after flipping a few pages forwards, before the uprising)
  • He wanted to report Sophie too, but I know better. I won't let this happen again.


Stanislav Kratky​


  • I really am a lazy worker, aren't I? I watched him join when I was still a worker myself, and I saw him climb into management, though he grew more distant.
    (He writes about him a few pages forward)
  • What the hell happened? Thank God Klaus showed me the book you wrote, otherwise I would’ve believed what the cops said. I saw you leaving, what the hell happened?


Emiyo G. Marcum​


  • What a pathetic egghead. Must've deserved that brown band. Heard she used to be a Green band before; a lot of people disliked her.
    (Shes mentioned again not long after)
  • She joined in with the Workers crew. Perhaps I misjudged her. I feel bad for treating her that way now.
    (Shes mentioned again along with multiple other workers as he writes a ''letter'' about the recent events that took place in the warehouse)
  • Probably ran off with the others as soon as things started going bad.


William Karnsoft​


  • You've been gone for quite some time.
    (You go forward many pages)
  • He's alive! It felt like seeing a ghost. It's good to have more able arms in these hard times.
    (Mentioned again only a few pages after)
  • WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! I AGREED TO STAY IN THE WAREHOUSE, TO CONTINUE OUR CAUSE, NOT COMMIT SUICIDE! You were the last person I could rely on. What the hell am I supposed to do now? I guess I'll hold down the fort.


Raymond Suturaga​


  • From a trashman to a researcher. There can't be a more inspiring story.
  • I wonder what you're doing now, if the rubble hasn't buried you.


Michael Barrat​


  • Quite annoying, but he helped me pull through when we had to evacuate the city.
  • I don't think he came with us to the Silo Facility. I hope you're doing alright.


Elsa Becker​


  • Creepy lady. Stop coming so close to me.


Klaus Altmann / Sophie Beckett​


  • Probably ran off with Marcum. Why did everyone just abandon this?
    (Mentioned in the warehouse events ''Letter''


Greg Mechmad​


  • You motivated me to keep going even when I was burnt out.
    (Mentioned when venting about his job)
  • Loved his little shop. Ah right, that's how I met him. I fixed his back door.
    (Mentioned as the owner of the journal was reminiscing about the people hes known)
  • You've been gone for quite some time.


Uwe Schulze​


  • Strange man from the library.
  • Heard he's an Anti-Citizen. A very big price lies on his head. How interesting.
  • I wished for a reunion, but I didn't expect to meet a corpse. Heard you went by Florian.






  • (Going through the Journal you see various pictures scattered through the pages, here are some of them)

    obraz_2025-11-29_231119644(1).png

    obraz_2025-11-29_231119644(3).png

    Bez tytułu.png

    hail.png


    rescue.png

    fighting.png

    my escape.png



    Portal.png


    hope.png


 
idk if i missed anything, I might update this later if I feel like making stuff look better
 
add the larry leckman (we did NOT interact at all)
 
Back
Top