Malic
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2022
- Messages
- 373
- Thread Author
- #1
FAMILY COHESION :: [UNKNOWN]
CITIZENSHIP STATUS :: [BURNED]
K-PASS STATUS :: [REVOKED]
LOCATION :: [EARTH]
DOB :: [FORGOTTEN]
CITIZENSHIP STATUS :: [BURNED]
K-PASS STATUS :: [REVOKED]
LOCATION :: [EARTH]
DOB :: [FORGOTTEN]
Very funny.
You like it?
Not particularly.
Ever the spoil sport, eh?
They didn't even say we couldn't say it.
Gotta read into words more.
Yeah probably.
At least you don't think they'll think you're too crazy anymore.
Of course not, they're talking about reelecting CCA people into power.
Right, they're crazier than we are!
Not sure I'd say that...
Well I would!

They really cared for him.
Of course they did, you think he would have made it this far if they didn't?
But what happened...
Tragedies happen.
It doesn't feel safe here.
Why would it? They made is unsafe everywhere.
We belong here though, right?
You already know my answer.
I know, but what do you think?
I know we're supposed to be here. I know why I... why they saved our lives.
I hope that you're right.
I hope so too, John.
Last edited:
