[PLEASE INPUT CREDENTIALS]

{
drbreen2002}
{
**********}
[ACCESS GRANTED]
[WELCOME, DR. WALLACE BREEN]
[YOU HAVE ONE MESSAGE FROM: DR. CUNNINGHAM]

[DR. CUNNINGHAM]: “Trial test with the Anti-Mass Spectrometer was successful. Sent you the biometric report, some of the staff think there’s something wrong with it. Should I call maintenance to fix it?”
[DR. CUNNINGHAM]: “Might delay the test, though.”

[DR. BREEN]: “I saw the report, do not delay the test. We have our sights on a rich sample somewhere in the Xenian borderworld and it can prove useful for our tests over here in Sector-C”
[DR. BREEN]: “Once you get the sample, contact logistics and ship the sample (safely) to Anomalous Materials. Then, you don’t have to do much from there other than your typical studies in Xeniology.”

[DR. CUNNINGHAM]: “Sounds good to us. The facility director will keep in contact in case things end up shifting, which we know will happen considering the circumstance. Have a good day, doctor.”

Welcome to the Damocles Sector
It’s 2003. You’re a staff member working for the prestigious Black Mesa Research Facility, the world’s number one military contractor. Talented or not, you managed to get yourself into the highly respected Damocles Sector, home of a teleportation device constructed by Dr. Bruce Cunningham, a former research associate of the Anti-Mass Spectrometer’s creator; Dr. Rosenberg.

A test is currently taking place, several staff have already landed into the borderworld of Xen to find some crystal samples to gift over to Sector-C for analysis. They managed to find an orange crystal with a high resonance count, taking it with them and shipping it off to Anomalous Materials. From there, all they had to do was wait for any news regarding the tests while focusing on other ambitious research projects. Little do they know, an event so catastrophic is about to occur in just a few days. The Damocles Sector had contributed to the near extinction of Earth, and they didn’t even know it yet.

The first few days of the event will primarily consist of Black Mesa passive roleplay, allowing players to deeply develop their characters and build branching relationships with other staff members. Trust me when I say you’re gonna need companions when the real event kicks in, which starts later on in the 2nd day during the fateful Resonance Cascade. Your only objectives are to wait for the military arrive or escape for yourself, who knows what’ll happen?

Steam Name: YungJenkins, STEAM_0:0:506620259
Discord Name: YungJenkins#1001

Do you wish to spearhead the project if your concept is accepted? (You will run the event alongside the SS team): Yes.

Is this concept set in the Half-Life universe?: Yes.

Will this concept follow Willard's Timeline?: Yes.

Will this concept affect the main server?: No.

Do you have any SS members vouching for the event?: No.

Back