Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Helix-29 | Dead and Gone.

neongaze

Active member
Joined
Jun 1, 2022
Messages
99
<:: Login.........................Unit Helix-29 identified. ::>
<:: ...................Loading completed. ::>
<:: Profile Loaded, initiate visual uplink. ::>



20230327221909_1.jpg


NAME Claudia Massi.
ALIAS HELIX-29.
GENDER Female.
AGE 25.
DATE OF BIRTH 18.06.1994.
PLACE OF BIRTH Rome, Italy.
CURRENT LOCATION City 24.
EDUCATION: Home-schooled.
OCCUPATION Civil Protection.
Language: English, Italian, German, ASL.


<:: Processing further information, please await. ::>



MENTAL STATUS:
Fractured.
STATUS: Terminated.

​
-BACKSTORY-​
29 is merely doing what her family would expect of her, even in this new environment, having a family background with a long history as military troopers dating back to Garibaldi's Redshirts.​
Formerly a store employee for Siemens', as well as an ex |REDACTED| voluntary conscript.​

-APPEARANCE-

Due to her former |REDACTED| affiliation and combination of an active lifestyle, 29 physically has grown quite a muscular mass.
Her athletic appearance and 1.85m height go together rather effectively.
Behind the mask, however, there is a youthful face with big green eyes, crowned by thin black eyebrows, and flashing a mischievous smirk.
Her hair. pitch black, almost glued by the hair spray in a side-leaning fringe and a thickly knotted bun.

-PERSONALITY-
Not an easy beast to tame.
Her rebellious tendencies have diminished, but not vanished altoghether.
29 is a hot-head, always on the verge to start a fight over the pettiest of things.

-LIKES AND INTERESTS-
Bagels, or salted food in general, likely the only thing that seems to keep her calm.

Cigarettes, likely another one of her bad habits.

80s Wave, a huge nerd regarding anything regarding the “Peak of musical creativity, before mainstream trash took over”, as she calls it.



-DISLIKES AND AVOIDANCES-
Slackers, can’t tolerate any sort of laziness, as she perceives it as a “Clear sign of socio-parasitism”.

Being interrupted or having someone take over *her* duties.
Snitching.



​
-RELATIONSHIPS-

LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS BEST FRIEND FRIEND ACQUAINTANCE DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES DECEASED

​
XRAY-57

We’ve joined the same day and we’ve been taken in together, Ron.
You’re the definition of the “gentle giant”, and I appreciate our daily banter.
Let’s keep working together and get to the top together.
A friend, probably my only friend, here in City 24.
I’ll watch your back.

Also, a hard worker!
Something I appreciate.



...Well, also, currently my husband.


I regret not grabbing that gun and shooting you, then shooting myself to drag you in in the afterlife with me.
May the Gods have mercy of me.
,,,Now, I all see is light...and I am walking towards it, may this be my route to Ascension.

JUDGE-73

Funniest and weirdest officer I’ve met so far.
I’ve never chuckled as much before patrolling with you.
Give them hell and…kindness?
Whatever, short-stack, can’t wait to see you walking out on your own.


HELIX-46:
A friend, a good one even.
I have more than two reasons to trust him.


HELIX-51

So far, you’ve left quite a good impression on me.
Not much of a “cold” person, for someone that comes from a cold land.
I will do my best to impress you in a good way, sir.
I'm sure you can be a grand inspiration to me.

XRAY-85
...Vermin, can't imagine any different word I could use to describe you.
You dare interrupt my work, then threaten to shoot me in the back when I tell you to mind your business?
You ain’t getting any medical treatment from me and I can’t wait for the moment when you’ll fall on your knees, begging me to stabilize you.
Petty, ain’t it?

I still dislike you, but you ain't causing me trouble.
XRAY-95


A bit narrow-minded, not particularly *delicate* when he picks words, and most likely a man of his time.
He is, however, humble, not a douche, and quite straightforward.

It's entertaining to hear him speak like some hick and then dramatically change his tone to a more technical one as he talks through comms.
Cool guy, can't complain about him.
I'll watch your back, 95.

Poor bastard, rest in peace.

XRAY-26

We have barely spoken, yet you decided to send me 40 creds without expecting anything back?
I am...well, confused.

I've seen you tag along with 85, I just hope you ain't going to become like him.
...What a weirdo, thanks though, i'll pay you back somehow.
Also, please, don't get in trouble with that IMS grandma.

Dead, sadly.


William Dubois:

I've been a store clerk for a bit myself, so I can understand how difficult and stressful it can be.
I will never ask you for any discounts, it's stupid, as we get paid enough anyway for our duties.
Keep the bagels in stock for me.



Fe
lix Poelking:

...Poelking and the whole gang, I saw some of them in the underground, under our jurisdiction.
I...must contain myself from exposing myself to this man and his friends, as I am building a better future for myself.


I miss you bastards.
I'll do what I can to help out, even under this uniform.

...I feel very weird after our recent interaction, but I felt...alive, like when we were together on the battlefield.
Glad to know you still remember me.

Bonnie:

Oh, the biotic.
I haven't spoken with him that much, but I saw him multiple times, aiding us in difficult times and doing his best to ensure others' safety.
A fine asset, far away from the other xenian savages.




Why even bother ?
I have been a failure everyday, since I arrived in this District.
I fucked up mutiple times, gathered 2 blackmarks in two days, got sent on a suicide mission.
I hope I'm the next one to die, so I won’t be able to tarnish 57’s record ever again, and I turly wish I could take 88’s place, today.
Maybe I should just bring the handgun to my head and pull the trigger, so I can stop being a weight on his back.
I’m sorry 57, I’m sorry.
I...I've made the biggest mistake when I enrolled in here.
I thought I could bring a change in here, make things better for the populace.

I failed, I tried to adapt to the "standard", I failed, I got punished multiple times, and I'm on the verge of being de- serviced.
If I fuckup once again, I'm screwed.
.... However, there is something that seems to have awakened in me, something I forgot was part of me for a while.

Biosignal lost for Helix-29, report status.
...
Aknowledged.
...
Attention, data expunged.
Unit HELIX-29 is de-serviced.


My last moments.





 
Last edited:
I probably fucked up some stuff, as I did it during a quick break.
I'll fix it later.
 
William Dubois, the owner of V-5, I think we've met on two occasions
 
I don't know if you've met with 79 yet; if you have, add him! If not, then uh... thats ok :)
 
Minor updates, she's dead frfr
Move her to the graveyard section or something smh
 
Back
Top