Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HELIX-48 - "Golden Retriever"

rey.jazzy

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2022
Messages
59
<:: Accessing database . . . ::>
<:: Log-in successful. ::>

<:: Awaiting CID insertion . . . ::>


<:: Access granted. ::>
<:: File is read-only. ::>
​








<:: IDENTIFICATION ::>​

NAME: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Aidan Pearce
CID: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎[EXPUNGED]
SC: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎[NON-CRITICAL]

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎

STATUS: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎Alive
OCCUPATION: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Civil Protection
PREV. OCC.: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎EMT/Paramedic


<:: PHYSICAL ::>​

HT: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎6’0”
WT: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎162lbs
YRS: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 26
DOB: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎06.24.1996
POB: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎San Francisco, US
STATE:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Fit
NOTES:

“Mostly bald, facial hair resembles that of a goatee. Both earlobes seem to denote piercing scars. General visage is muscular; wide back, sizable chest and legs, etc.”

SEX:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Male
RACE:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Hispanic
EYES:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Hazel
HAIR:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Black


<:: PSYCHOLOGICAL ::>​

MENTAL:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Mentally sound. Still depressed.
DISABLE:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎N/A
TRAITS:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Thick-skinned
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Thoughtful
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Caring
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Short-fused


<:: MISCELLANEOUS ::>​

LANGUAGES:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎English
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Spanish

DESIGNATION: ‎ ‎ ‎ HELIX-48
VMR PROCEDURES: x1
RANK: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ i3







<:: CONNECTIONS ::>

LOVES / ADMIRES / RESPECTS
BEST FRIEND
/ FRIEND / FAMILIAR
DISTRUSTS / DISLIKES / HATES / FEARS
FORGOTTEN
/ DECEASED / NEUTRAL

<:: Documentation in-development. ::>
<:: Not guaranteed complete. ::>


Matthew Duckson
STATUS: Unknown
“Don’t really know much about him.
He’s alright.”


"Sorry, who are you again?"


Frank Davids
STATUS: Unknown
“Trustworthy guy. Been a while since I’ve spoken with, but we share similar goals.”

"Can't recall exactly who you were, but judging from this record... I hope you qualified."


Jack White
STATUS: Unknown
“Similar to Frank, we got along pretty well. It’s a shame he didn’t make it, was looking forward to linking up with him after we’d, uh. . . Actually, can we keep this next part off-record?”

"I don't recall ever knowing a man by that name."


Melvin Harris
STATUS: Unknown
“Little bit of an egoist, but I really don’t know him apart from a few interests and hobbies we share.”

"Uh..."


Hugh Mattock
STATUS: Alive
“Really, really nice guy. He works for CMU, and I’ve genuinely never seen anyone else in that division work as hard as he does.”

"Haven't seen this guy in ages. Exceptionally hard-working from what I can recall."


JUDGE-01
STATUS: De-serviced
“They say first impressions can make a big difference, and right off the bat I knew he was trouble. Dunno his codename or whatever, but he’s a sadistic prick.”

"Whichever circle of hell you've been sent to, it's too good for someone like you."


UNION-61
STATUS: Alive
"If you know, you know. You've changed a lot since we first reconnected—but I'm glad you're okay."


VICE-75
STATUS: Alive
"Rats rule, birds drool."


HELIX-0
STATUS: Alive
"Promoted me a couple times. So I'm obligated to say he's one of the only likable RL(s) on Earth."


UNION-39
STATUS: Alive
"Can't recall if I've had many interactions with this one. Don't even know if it's a he—or she."

​





<:: CONNECTIONS, CONT. ::>

DEVOTED / ADMIRES / FAVORS
LIKES / NEUTRAL / DISTRUSTS
DISLIKES / HATES / FEARS

CCA

“Never seen outside in the public eye. Most people would say you’re untrustworthy, and I’d tend to agree. It’s like they’re taking the credit for everyone else’s work. You’re all perfect examples of why I despise politics.”

"Some people just never change. Even in another life, I would still much prefer this job than one involved with politics."


OTA
“I’m not scared very easily. But when I say these guys are terrifying, you’ll know I mean it.”

"These guys don't carry half the impact they used to once you're on this side of the conflict. Poor bastards."


CP
“From what I understand, most officers still resemble a normal human-being on the inside. They’re generally respectable and I admire their courage, but they’re two-faced and it sucks.”

"I've met some great colleagues in my time serving, but let's just say not every beatcop is equal. Nonetheless, I still recall my earliest days carrying a baton—though some of it remains a blur, for better or worse."


CMU
“Having worked in the medical field, I know how stressful it can be in a position like this. But I’ve definitely seen better attendance with how rarely staffed it is. Half the time I walk in there, the only person who’s around is Hugh.”

"They've been around to save my life once or twice, credit where it's due. It's a far cry from what it used to be."


CWU
“Without these guys, I’d never have been able to keep busy nor learn as much as I have. Might be one of the few actually helpful kinds of people around.”

"Funnily enough, I still like these guys. Not much has changed and I guess I'd rather it be that than the alternative."


Loyalists
“Goddamn, this one’s tough. There’s been loyalists I’ve met who’ve tried to use their status for good, and others who’re so egotistical they’d literally fuck themselves. I just hope I’m not the latter.”

"Eh... An odd group, to be sure. Sometimes they seem more like bootlickers—a little on the nose, I know. A little too political for my taste."


Citizens
“Some are nice, some aren’t. I have no strong feelings about them one way or the other.”

"Same ol' civvies."


Vortigaunts
"Funny guys. It's a shame they're prone to blasting everyone with green electricity or whatever."

Slummers
“I’m strolling through Indigent all the time, so most of my interactions with ‘em are actually pretty entertaining. We always laugh n’ share stories with one another, so it’s a shame they’re not often seen anywhere else.”

"Not too sure, frankly. Long as they're not explicitly combative."


Rebels
“Listen, I know you’re only trying to help. But going about things the way you have isn’t going to accomplish anything. I want to believe there’s like-minded people out there, but some of you’ve got hidden agendas and that’ll reflect poorly on the rest of you. I’d say more, but . . .”

"Thanks for demolishing an entire district, lunatics."


<:: Contents subject to change. ::>
<:: Notify CID holder of requests. ::>
​






<:: Logging out . . . ::>

<:: Civil Terminal is vacant. ::>
<:: Awaiting user . . . ::>
​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top