Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

HERMES: REBUTTAL - FEEDBACK

Ekrell

Radio Bob Approved
You got the GOOD ENDING (REBEL) + the ESCAPE ENDING (Helicopter)
Let me know what you did/didn't like!
Huge thanks to Astro, Alessio, and Freud (I hope I didn't miss anyone) for their help during the event.
Also let me know if you made it out alive or died (and if, then how you died!) I'll make a list at the end!

Exceptional Event.

The atmosphere, propping, soundtracks and rp quality was immaculate throughout the event. Everything was good except for the crashes

9.5/10

This event was absolutely fucking crazy and super cinematic. The props and environmental detail that came with the facility is absolutely top notch and is top tier environmental storytelling, the roleplay was magnificent from all sides and everything meshed really well together.

I genuinely have no complaints whatsoever about this event and consider this to be the best Half-Life related short story event in the history of Willard Networks.

10/10, GMs did an amazing job including Ekrell

I wasn't a fan of the S2K against players thing since my 400 ping thing is still god-awful for that, but fighting against NPCs was alright.
There were plenty of supplies that we could've used to hold off the attack at the end if we didn't already use a lot of it during the battery battle.
There was an odd balance between the roleplaying and script-hunting for a while there, but I didn't stick around next to those people for all that long.
I'm not sure if the FiveSeven I stumbled across ever had a magazine anywhere since it wasn't next to the guy that had it.
I couldn't really write lengthy /me's since I got attacked mid-typing sometimes, and plenty of people simply refused to go along with the plan i.e. using the big sheet of metal as a shield for the turrets at the hangar.
The coordination was lacking at the start, but it picked up around the time we hit 35-50% on the portal storm progress.

The above issues were my only problems, I believe. Everything was quite on-point otherwise. Certain segments of the map having solutions in the form of other things i.e. the hazardous suit for the flesh-melting steam in the shuttle was a really neat way to set up puzzles.

I'm still wondering what happened to some characters i.e. the two guys in the underground bunker who were survivors. What happens to our characters, the ones that made it?

9/10

(I played Chris Millermen. Made it to the camp at the end.)

>Be me
>Schizo Cop
>Vort theatens me in first five minutes
>Walk around with le gang
>Find and repair the chopper
>It gets stolen later by C*mbine Mains
>Find a device to re-active synths
>Plan to throw it in the lake later
>Climb giant tower for receiver
>Make a pointless broadcast and get down
>Go to cave with vorts
>Do nothing of substance
>Go to teleporter
>Clap IC for epic vort sacrifice
>Crash
>Make it out anyway

This truly was... a HERMES: REBUTTAL

This event was great except maybe take into consideration that nobody has ammo and vorts can only shoot about 20 times before theyre out of ammo before doing a gigantic NPC spam 💀

Lovely event. Had a good atmosphere and good people.
Surprised my survivor didnt get PKed in the first 10 minutes but thats thanks to @The Milkman :)

Back