𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2020
- Messages
- 672
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Joku
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: LTARP, FailRP, Metagame (all of which I have discussed in previous appeals)
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: It's been a year and a half. IMHO the wounds have healed by now, but you're the judges of that, not me.
Whether or not it'll help my case, I'm not going to be too active here, since I'm playing on another server, so there's that too. I'll be around to provide passive RP and whatnot to whomever I'll interact with. I'd ofc also love to see the new map in-game and see what all is going on on the server overall.
I also briefly participated in the New Frontiers (?, the event in early November last year) short story that took place some time ago, and it was fun. I had no problems with anyone or anything and that sort of thing.
That's all I have, so yeah.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: LTARP, FailRP, Metagame (all of which I have discussed in previous appeals)
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: It's been a year and a half. IMHO the wounds have healed by now, but you're the judges of that, not me.
Whether or not it'll help my case, I'm not going to be too active here, since I'm playing on another server, so there's that too. I'll be around to provide passive RP and whatnot to whomever I'll interact with. I'd ofc also love to see the new map in-game and see what all is going on on the server overall.
I also briefly participated in the New Frontiers (?, the event in early November last year) short story that took place some time ago, and it was fun. I had no problems with anyone or anything and that sort of thing.
That's all I have, so yeah.