dno
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2020
- Messages
- 118
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: dno
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988
Name of the Admin you were banned by:
@Neonity
How long is the ban for?:
Permanently
The reason you were banned?:
Minging/Throwaway Character
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I wish to be unbanned because I have taken the time to reflect on what I had done on the main server and I want to apologize, again, to the admin(s) and player I had affected. In private DM's with Scott over discord, a player who was involved in the situation, I apologized after finding out he was affected by the throwaway character I had made. I've gone on from the other feedback on my previous ban appeal and dropped my attitude in the discord, taking time to think before sending messages and even offering help to those having issues with textures and rules (although I have no direct screenshots, you can search through my references with a 'rules' filter.). An attempt to shoot down any shitposting behaviour. As well as in-game activity, I have not been able to play but to keep up I've gone through the forums quite a bit, leaving down some posts and keeping up with the community.
Overall I wish to return back to the server and roleplay some more, the throwaway character was kind of stupid and over the edge. I should have not done what I did and I am asking for a chance to redeem myself and show that I am not a minge here to attack and disrupt roleplay. From my other appeal, I've noted what I have done and promise to not do it, again, and acknowledge that I am on thin ice if unbanned.
Hope you consider an unban, thank you for your time
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
I have the apology to Scott and Otoo, but I'll seek their approval before I send it.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988
Name of the Admin you were banned by:
@Neonity
How long is the ban for?:
Permanently
The reason you were banned?:
Minging/Throwaway Character
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I wish to be unbanned because I have taken the time to reflect on what I had done on the main server and I want to apologize, again, to the admin(s) and player I had affected. In private DM's with Scott over discord, a player who was involved in the situation, I apologized after finding out he was affected by the throwaway character I had made. I've gone on from the other feedback on my previous ban appeal and dropped my attitude in the discord, taking time to think before sending messages and even offering help to those having issues with textures and rules (although I have no direct screenshots, you can search through my references with a 'rules' filter.). An attempt to shoot down any shitposting behaviour. As well as in-game activity, I have not been able to play but to keep up I've gone through the forums quite a bit, leaving down some posts and keeping up with the community.
Overall I wish to return back to the server and roleplay some more, the throwaway character was kind of stupid and over the edge. I should have not done what I did and I am asking for a chance to redeem myself and show that I am not a minge here to attack and disrupt roleplay. From my other appeal, I've noted what I have done and promise to not do it, again, and acknowledge that I am on thin ice if unbanned.
Hope you consider an unban, thank you for your time
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
I have the apology to Scott and Otoo, but I'll seek their approval before I send it.