Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hope did right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bed man

New member
Joined
Apr 3, 2020
Messages
2
Minecraft name: MyrzikPvP
Discord name: Bed Man#9230

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Nickname; D1LIO (i think)
How long is the ban for?: 2 days been banned for 4 or 5
The reason you were banned?: x-ray
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: i lost my town a day after i got it. then next day went on was gone and all land and items gone waited for admin to cone on for 2 days but none so went and downloaded it to get town back faster but cheating never ends well
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: no. but would like to play with my friends since in lockdown

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List mc or discord usernames)
randombenj
 
Last edited:
Hello, I believe @hawke is the staff member who banned you. I also think @Votton will deal with your appeal shortly.
 
I would assume this ban has 2 days left at the time this was written?

Anyway, I would be fine actually letting MyrzikPvP go on this one. I can understand losing the town and all but please note that any attempt to use x-ray again or any other form of hacks will not be taken lightly. I mean waiting 2 days for an admin and getting nothing is alright I suppose but please do not use them again in the future. Next time, post on the discord that your town is gone and you require refunding, this is the best way to grab an admins attention if none are online on the server.

Thank you,
Robert
 
I will unban your account but if you are caught doing it again then you will be permanently banned. I contacted you through Discord as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top