Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hot Take: Biography Relations

ozymandias

Radio Bob Approved
Protector
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
257
Biographies shouldn't spell the relation with the character out for you, and it's especially the color spectrum that bothers me. Different shades of pink, blue or green isn't really all that necessary. In my honest opinion, people should be able to read through the lines and be able to tell what the relation with one person and another is. Is this a horrible take?
 
Personally I think people should be left to be creative in their own ways. Not everyone will like everything in this world, but to stifle peoples creativity can drain/deflate/burn people out.

If you see something you don't like, comment constructively or move on.

Simples! :D
 
I'm going to add your character to my bio now, and do exactly it is that you've stated you hate.
 
Add my character
FUCKING DESPISE ABSOLUTELY LOVE SHOULD BE BANNED

Ma
rco

this fucking idiot should be fucking banned i fucking hate fucking marco of all fucking people he fucking should fucking be fucking banned right fucking now
 
Seriously tho, I don't think it's a bad opinion, but I personally enjoy the feedback I get whenever someone adds my character to their bio.

It reassures me I shape my character the way I want to.
 
add the following characters to this bio:

Commander Jin
Victor-320
Casey Sanchez
Lucia Sancez
Valerie rodriguez
 
add my ch-... ch-... cha... charhgjoifjhoghghcgjhg hcgG CHJTWRJTEAJITGHJHETJAREAHGHHAGGHGHDAGHhgfjik'jetqah;LJMRYTH:AKIjhaetPI:e5yjhrtIKP:ehtaierhatjniolp5qe3yjrhtuor5ejhouieragjiuerahj0985e3quih5eiupuertdahiugrwseajogerj
 
Back
Top