House - Feedback

I played an everyman character and then shot a giant heart with a machine gun, so it was pretty good on my end.

I wish there were more monsters there though.

War crimes were committed when a 15 years old kid was recruited into the half Japanese half afghan terror group.
10/10

I was drafted into playing a House Loyalist. Went Roman. Alessio wanted to call me a "Glowie" (what's does that mean)

I went full OTA mode. 10/7

I had no problems with the event, I just left part way through because I was incredibly tired and didn't really have the capacity to continue RPing.

Also, wish there were more monsters and more actual horror elements, I didn't find it to be that spooky (idk if that was the intent, but it felt like it was).

The event wasn't the best I've played, but it was something - very unique.

A great cast of characters that should have been played into more;

- Unique Models (make us feel like history)
- Unique Weapons, Armors and Skills making us all contribute in some way an element needed to escape (We we're refused armor, weapons and only really made unique by our character's experiences from whence they came)
- Unique Situations (Maybe scholars get trapped in the house at promise of luxury in learning, with vast libraries, or the soldiers are defeated by news of their countries losing wars at home, or lords are made to become loyal to the House at promise of rule.)

You can easily play with the characters and their uniqueness more, but the unique cast played themselves well so it was still enjoyable irregardless if it didn't really matter much.

That being said, the story itself was a tad confusing, the monsters felt childish and the scary horror sequences weren't scary and we're mostly s2k sequences so it felt lackluster. But, communicating with the monsters felt fun and unique for what it was worth.

Other than that, no complaints. It was just a group of randomly disappeared ancestor people escaping a house, I think my favorite part was the overall story of our disappearances, finding our graves all unique of how we're remembered, people thinking we died or went missing, papers and fliers from all over the ages covering our disappearance, that was the part I enjoyed most.

ye, i think you got a lot of care and attention, your char got to do the coolest shit

meanwhile, i kinda just ran around tryna kill monsters
Yeah. My character was an event character. I've been planned from the start. It was @alessiodoomboy idea. He wanted me to play a loyalist character who goes mad halfway through the event. I had to make an app and get 'accepted' so you'd all be fooled

Yeah. My character was an event character. I've been planned from the start. It was @alessiodoomboy idea. He wanted me to play a loyalist character who goes mad halfway through the event. I had to make an app and get 'accepted' so you'd all be fooled

I don't believe you, shut up !!!

Maybe we just approached some situations wrong, maybe I coulda been a super elite if i didnt try to kill every monster i saw

I don't believe you, shut up !!!

Maybe we just approached some situations wrong, maybe I coulda been a super elite if i didnt try to kill every monster i saw
Eh it all depended if you would have joined the Magistrate when he offered to stay

Very fun playing as a 14th-century plague doctor. 10/10 event.
Only feedback I could have for the next part is a larger variety of monsters, and maybe trying to lean more on the horror aspect and (as someone else said before) have a larger purpose for us being from different time periods, maybe have the puzzles delve deeper into stuff like that?

Back