Fallizs Radio Bob Approved Joined Feb 20, 2022 Messages 413 May 16, 2023 Thread Author #1 so like, do we got a date or estimation on when V3 will be coming out?
DillonVentures Active member Joined Oct 26, 2022 Messages 108 May 16, 2023 #2 I’m pretty sure that there’s no estimate for when v3 will release other than just “soon ” I’m quite excited though!!!! Upvote 0 Downvote
I’m pretty sure that there’s no estimate for when v3 will release other than just “soon ” I’m quite excited though!!!!
FelixPius Radio Bob Approved Joined Sep 10, 2022 Messages 283 May 17, 2023 #3 A couple months from now on,I guess. Upvote 1 Downvote
Fentsoldier153 Active member Joined Mar 18, 2023 Messages 240 May 17, 2023 #5 bro dw i got you, got atle on the phone rn Upvote 0 Downvote
Robert British Swan ENG Server Management Developer Staff Team Joined Jul 9, 2019 Messages 2,056 Jun 3, 2023 #8 Given its a overhaul. Months Upvote 0 Downvote Solution