Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hunter's Final Call

Ekrell

Radio Bob Approved
SS Manager
Joined
Jun 26, 2021
Messages
270
As the gunshots in the distance finally cease, those bound to vortessence can feel a sudden outburst of vortal energies, and along with it - one of their kin being severed forever. Whatever remained of their temporarily enhanced powers carried a humming tune with the passing winds, heard only by their kinsmen patient enough to listen.

SwItCqj.png

Freedom of one paid in the blood of another.

Shik'akal my newly freed kindred, let this loss be rescinded.

O voe of the hunt. O mark of the wild, transcended I tread through planes vast and wide.

My eyes set, on The Eastern Dragon's crest.

To be like them is a true warrior's call. To fall thousands of all shapes and kinds.

Injuries matter not, for the prey, draws nigh.

To breathe the last breath, naught worry in it nor fear.

Amidst my kin I was called forth, amidst loneliness and rubble I leave this World.

Dozens of bodies left behind, dulled by the Enslavers in both body and mind.

The ancestral call beckons for me, and the answer I shall, least eternal shame be upon me.

For my tribe be Ka'hull, as for the hunt?

It has only just only begun.

Q1uzEHk.png


V4g2XIu.png
​
 
Glad I was able to witness this, had so many good interactions with this character. o7
 
"Oops, I accidentally wiped out most of the entire City 24 OWS Garrison. What a shame."

Seriously someone should do a SFM of him getting gunned down by EOW while standing on a very large and very dead pile of OWS.
 
"Oops, I accidentally wiped out most of the entire City 24 OWS Garrison. What a shame."

Seriously someone should do a SFM of him getting gunned down by EOW while standing on a very large and very dead pile of OWS.
The EoW
 
"Oops, I accidentally wiped out most of the entire City 24 OWS Garrison. What a shame."

Seriously someone should do a SFM of him getting gunned down by EOW while standing on a very large and very dead pile of OWS.
15B687D2-38C9-41C4-BBE7-E9E6C5926E68.jpeg
 
Back
Top