ManRix New member Joined Jan 23, 2026 Messages 1 Jan 23, 2026 Thread Author #1 I can’t find the Willard server on Garry’s Mod. Even when I use the correct IP, it doesn’t show up. What should I do?
I can’t find the Willard server on Garry’s Mod. Even when I use the correct IP, it doesn’t show up. What should I do?
dubik15 Active member Joined Oct 27, 2024 Messages 352 Jan 24, 2026 #2 ManRix said: I can’t find the Willard server on Garry’s Mod. Even when I use the correct IP, it doesn’t show up. What should I do? Click to expand... its not up. Were waiting for V3 Upvote 0 Downvote
ManRix said: I can’t find the Willard server on Garry’s Mod. Even when I use the correct IP, it doesn’t show up. What should I do? Click to expand... its not up. Were waiting for V3