Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted I got banned by accident

Dizerta123

Member
GALUNGA
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Messages
3
Steam Name:Dizerta
SteamID:https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069385653

Name of the Admin you were banned by:M!NT
How long is the ban for?:Forever
The reason you were banned?:Alt account
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:I think i got banned by accident ,because i dont have alt accounts or any other accounts to play on.This is my main account and i wish to be unnbaned
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:I have no idea how to prove that

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)-no
 

Attachments

  • ban.jpg
    ban.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
Steam Name:Dizerta
SteamID:https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069385653

Name of the Admin you were banned by:M!NT
How long is the ban for?:Forever
The reason you were banned?:Alt account
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:I think i got banned by accident ,because i dont have alt accounts or any other accounts to play on.This is my main account and i wish to be unnbaned
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:I have no idea how to prove that

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)-no
Hello.

I banned you because our internal alt detection system confirmed that your account was an alt of another account which was once previously banned. I will not share the details on how exactly it determined this as to protect the system's integrity. However, these details have been shared with the moderation team and they are in agreement on the legitimacy of the ban.

It appears that, while your Dizerta account is your main account, you also connected to Willard on this account starting on August 15th 2022. You've played on it intermittently, once even receiving a ban on that account for NITRP, for a total of 8 hours. Since we're certain that both of these accounts belong to the same person using the same installation of Garrys Mod, I banned one of them since it is against our rules.

I may ban this other alt account, and unban your main account. However as you said above, you apparently don't have any alt accounts, so I am not certain of what precisely you would like for us to do in this situation at this time.
 
Back
Top