Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I posted this to cause drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our expedition was originally a scripted scenario vs noname npc rebels that CT would've portrayed.. it had absolutely NOTHING to do with actual rebels. Our expedition was cancelled due to the following reason
1653697434046.png
which afterwards led to the expo runner telling us that there's already a player group where we were headed, and to have us be on standby to intercept as light forces in-case they gain enough notoriety (which I'm guessing they did seeing how we were asked to join)
 
Amazing that this comes from someone who lost (nearly) all his whitelists because of metagame. Impressive.

sloTGmRDZw69bzFZD8-ixspyb2pV6WJICEn2Wck0putZfLHl2yBTqhBDcvTl4WI0YWZyDm7ne2kDT0ZiFluxgKEdh7bDeGhCs_YlnB5Gyx5CR90N4lr7Wb8Q4g573PoDkt6Y9Gg_L7symh1W5g


However, this expedition of mine was planned WEEKS before this and the document took me up some time to write. As for the expedition itself: it was actually meant to have an underground section in the sewers where I wanted my squad to deal with necrotics, and hell, it was actually meant to have some correlation with the THANATOS infestation at that time. As you can see by the image below, the red route was meant to be our way through the sewers, and we were meant to get out at the outpost where we'd explore the area around. This was the main premise of the expedition, that we'd simply venture out and explore and MOST IMPORTANTLY deal with the infestation around the area.

The "X" marks an infestation zone by the way, where we actually were meant to deal with some nasty 30K+ monster, but that's not entirely relevant to this situation right now, but anyways.

wraygun reacts
days later wraygun (ota) plans an expedition coincidentally in the exact same location
Oh no, he reacts!

I created "Operation: Tangent" on the 22nd of April. A good while back. It's silly to call me out on "metagame" when the other expedition request was posted later on.

f5fd1d20e1c3e6ccaac2bcd5ef5ff532.png



As for some clarifications:

a0017e972749d8b44dd9572f1f41b0af.png


I've been asked if I am interested to do an interception if it should ever come down to that. I simply said yes. Me and my group agreed before that this was actually meant to be an expedition and that at best, we'd get to deal with some event scripted rebels. However, because I was offered the opportunity to intercept IF the group would gain some notoriety.


That's all.
 
Amazing that this comes from someone who lost (nearly) all his whitelists because of metagame. Impressive.
i gave up on scanner due to OTA metagaming and me calling them out but ok
I created "Operation: Tangent" on the 22nd of April. A good while back. It's silly to call me out on "metagame" when the other expedition request was posted later on.

f5fd1d20e1c3e6ccaac2bcd5ef5ff532.png
ok thread resolved
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top