Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug I spawn with random stuff when I log in

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 3180
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 3180

Guest
Bug: every time I log onto my rebel I spawn with random items first it was health kits now I am spawning with random filters

Description: idk what causes it sometimes I will just log in and I will have a random item that I never crafted or obtained

Errors/time: none of this shows up when I look in console


Images/recording: none
 
Bug: every time I log onto my rebel I spawn with random items first it was health kits now I am spawning with random filters

Description: idk what causes it sometimes I will just log in and I will have a random item that I never crafted or obtained

Errors/time: none of this shows up when I look in console


Images/recording: none

If i were you, stash em, then relog. jk, yeah this is epic gamer moment we all wish would happen. You are the chosen one.
 
Bug: every time I log onto my rebel I spawn with random items first it was health kits now I am spawning with random filters

Description: idk what causes it sometimes I will just log in and I will have a random item that I never crafted or obtained

Errors/time: none of this shows up when I look in console


Images/recording: none
I can tell you that this error can also be fixed on its own. I had the same issue, but I was receiving bottles of disinfectant water. I just can't remember if they also disappeared after some time when placed in different containers. :blanky:
 
We had this on another community, a player would log in every day to random joints in his inventory.

LMAO, devs were able to fix it somehow. I have no clue.
 
I am pinning myself under this bug report, my character as of late has also began to get random shit every now and again, one 357 bullet, used up filter, stitching kit, makeshift bandage etc.
 
Back
Top