𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2020
- Messages
- 672
- Thread Author
- #1
Edit: I wish to hear opinions from others than the ones who banned me, whose opinion of me I look to change with good fun as well.
Steam Name: Joku
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Booile (through Fedora)
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Rule 0 - Admin discretion
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A (?)
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I wish to be unbanned since there is nowhere else to play as good as this server, and only realizing that after my ban was a mistake.
I've learnt from my mistakes and changed, but I can only say so until I can show so. If I would not have I would not even bother appealing and just move on to another server, which I mentioned there is not one as good as this. I am ready to take this chance, and I am *not putting it to waste*. I am very sorry for any amount of garbage I was that you and some players had to deal with, and I promise to be good. I will not allow myself to eat the trust that we can recover here, or later. And I also understand that if I am unbanned, I am on thin ice for a long time and will gladly accept punishment if I somehow fail myself again.
There are some good people here, both old and new that I could get to know and have happy times with and build an enjoyable atmosphere on some part of the server.
Please, I am sorry.
Steam Name: Joku
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Booile (through Fedora)
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Rule 0 - Admin discretion
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A (?)
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I wish to be unbanned since there is nowhere else to play as good as this server, and only realizing that after my ban was a mistake.
I've learnt from my mistakes and changed, but I can only say so until I can show so. If I would not have I would not even bother appealing and just move on to another server, which I mentioned there is not one as good as this. I am ready to take this chance, and I am *not putting it to waste*. I am very sorry for any amount of garbage I was that you and some players had to deal with, and I promise to be good. I will not allow myself to eat the trust that we can recover here, or later. And I also understand that if I am unbanned, I am on thin ice for a long time and will gladly accept punishment if I somehow fail myself again.
There are some good people here, both old and new that I could get to know and have happy times with and build an enjoyable atmosphere on some part of the server.
Please, I am sorry.
Last edited: