joe moter Radio Bob Approved Joined Feb 4, 2024 Messages 470 Sep 23, 2025 Thread Author #1 We've gotta rebuild I24 people. Spoiler: "Every time we build a fuckin' city!" MANDATORY CWU CITY BUILDING SLIDESHOW! FOREMAN - 0/4 - - - - WORKERS - 0/1000 - - - - - - - - - - REBELS - 0/40 - - - - - - Do I think this will take off? No. I'll accept most everyone.
We've gotta rebuild I24 people. Spoiler: "Every time we build a fuckin' city!" MANDATORY CWU CITY BUILDING SLIDESHOW! FOREMAN - 0/4 - - - - WORKERS - 0/1000 - - - - - - - - - - REBELS - 0/40 - - - - - - Do I think this will take off? No. I'll accept most everyone.
Malic Radio Bob Approved Joined Jan 18, 2022 Messages 373 Sep 23, 2025 #2 I'd like to apply for the MoE lead for this expo but I think maybe I could have some more fun with acronyms while doing it
I'd like to apply for the MoE lead for this expo but I think maybe I could have some more fun with acronyms while doing it
Ocean Man Radio Bob Approved Gamemaster Staff Team Joined Jun 23, 2020 Messages 117 Sep 23, 2025 #3 Waiter, one Ministry of Truth Spot please