Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm sorry...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ThomasK110
  • Start date Start date
T

ThomasK110

Guest
Hello all, I'm ThomasK, and I used to be in the OSF/MAA/OAA/CCR/Whatever it's called this week. I asked whether I was blacklisted, and was told to apologise publicly for being a dickhead to be let back in. So back in September, I was a little bit of a cunt towards some members of staff, and the faction lead at the time, Mint, over the length of time the faction reform was taking. I don't remember exactly what, I'm sure they have screenshots that I'd rather not end up on the forums - I was being an immature little shit who thought he was funny. I learned after doing this, not for the first time, that my actions do indeed have consequences, and talking shit/slandering the willard staff team tends to end poorly for both your reputation and status as a member of a faction.

To all of those involved, I am sorry. I don't think I ever actually apologised for it before now, and just retorted with self-righteousness once I got, quite rightly, booted out the CCR.
ThomasK
ccrjohnconscript.png
 
Apology accepted. You are no longer blacklisted. You are free to reapply on the forums, as there is currently no way to do it IC. Good luck. /)
 
apology not needed king, be evil and fucked up. down with the booshies
 
i feel u man...

we all have some history that we'd rather not be shared publicly.
 
i feel u man...

we all have some history that we'd rather not be shared publicly.
One day they will ask for your discord logs on job applications. That day has yet to come, and I fear it.
 
Back
Top