Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implement CTRL+DELETE word deletion

dusty

Active member
Joined
Jan 26, 2024
Messages
218
I'd like to suggest the implementation of a word deletion shortcut in the game's chat function, similar to Ctrl + Backspace in standard text editing environments. Currently, users have to manually hold backspace to delete entire words. Adding this feature would greatly enhance user experience by allowing players to delete words quickly and seamlessly, thereby improving typing efficiency.
 
CTRL + A then backspace
mine doesn't actually let me ctrl+A for some ungodly reason. I'm either manually clicking what I want to delete or click-dragging the whole chat.
I would appreciate something like this feature.
 
Declined

Moving this to declined since its been in the backlog for too long, if it hasn't been picked up by now then we're likely not able to prioritize it. Feel Free to re-suggest it in the future!
 
Back
Top