Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In memoriam - v3

melodicwaste

Active member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
195
With v3 coming to a close I'm curious, what are people's favourite memory from v3, or in general what was your favorite thing throughout the years?

Feel free to mention any megaevents or events/expos you were a part of that you still fondly recall too. (Or characters)

Personally my favorite thing throughout all of v3 was the CCA. Dipping into the loyalist scene, and later doing rogue stuff, especially with other characters assisting me, it was fun. Smuggling info/resources to folks in the Infestation Zone, getting escorts, all the tension always kept things interesting.

It was also fun exploring the Nexus not too long ago on Osterholm.

As for my favourite character from v3, I'd probably have to go with Emiyo, again. It's been nice seeing the character develop over time, to where she is now, again.
 
Honestly the district checkpoint was such a great location for so many scenes, but that one time was
 
Witnessing the slow fall of Industrial 24 was rather interesting
 
With v3 coming to a close I'm curious, what are people's favourite memory from v3, or in general what was your favorite thing throughout the years?

Feel free to mention any megaevents or events/expos you were a part of that you still fondly recall too. (Or characters)

Personally my favorite thing throughout all of v3 was the CCA. Dipping into the loyalist scene, and later doing rogue stuff, especially with other characters assisting me, it was fun. Smuggling info/resources to folks in the Infestation Zone, getting escorts, all the tension always kept things interesting.

It was also fun exploring the Nexus not too long ago on Osterholm.

As for my favourite character from v3, I'd probably have to go with Emiyo, again. It's been nice seeing the character develop over time, to where she is now, again.
I don't care. I'm posting about V2 here, IDC if it says V3
 
When a staff event char came in and ruined all of the player rp
 
Back
Top