Taliazure
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2021
- Messages
- 457
- Thread Author
- #1
Once more there is not a mid term it's either 8 or 80 never inbetween .
3 minutes of bleedout timer, is far too low, 3 minutes fly by far too fast specially considering this is a rp server where you gotta rp your actions and where mid combat it can be hard to find a place to hunker down and save your own .
Going from 10 minutes down to 3 is a big leap.
Considering also that no combat will end in less than 3 minutes to allow you to tend to your wounded
NOW while I understand this is great for fighting OTA to keep them from coming bakc up over snd over I want you to remember... This applies to you too. You will die, if no one can get you in 3...minutes.
Specially if you are unlucky to bleedout in a bad spot or in a hidden spot such as bushes or something. You're a goner for good.
Now I believe the timer should be raised to our magic number: 5.
5 is not too low, not too high, it's our midterm.
3 minutes of bleedout timer, is far too low, 3 minutes fly by far too fast specially considering this is a rp server where you gotta rp your actions and where mid combat it can be hard to find a place to hunker down and save your own .
Going from 10 minutes down to 3 is a big leap.
Considering also that no combat will end in less than 3 minutes to allow you to tend to your wounded
NOW while I understand this is great for fighting OTA to keep them from coming bakc up over snd over I want you to remember... This applies to you too. You will die, if no one can get you in 3...minutes.
Specially if you are unlucky to bleedout in a bad spot or in a hidden spot such as bushes or something. You're a goner for good.
Now I believe the timer should be raised to our magic number: 5.
5 is not too low, not too high, it's our midterm.