Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Intellectual cerebralist. Winner. M. L. Bloke Ph. D.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quest
  • Start date Start date
Up yours, woke moralists. We'll see who cancels who.
 
Sagacious, discerning, and debonair, Professor Mallory L. Bloke arrived at Industrial Twenty-Four, catching the citizens off guard. Despite their unpreparedness, he effortlessly captivated them with his eloquent speech and commanding presence, leaving them in a rapturous state. Be inspired by the remarkable Professor Bloke.
 
Sagacious, discerning, and debonair, Professor Mallory L. Bloke arrived at Industrial Twenty-Four, catching the citizens off guard. Despite their unpreparedness, he effortlessly captivated them with his eloquent speech and commanding presence, leaving them in a rapturous state. Be inspired by the remarkable Professor Bloke.
Yeah and then he woke up
 
The SECOND best politician ALIVE. Gotta say, I think i need to interact with u more on my CP char.
 
I'm General Mallory Bloke's top guy... What am I gonna do? The intellectual celebralist chose me to lead the revolution!
 
Back
Top