Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Intelligence Skill Tree Error

MCG

Active member
Joined
May 24, 2023
Messages
178
It says it requires 22 pts in Crafting. I'm Crafting Level 45. How do?
 

Attachments

  • 1791741253272.png
    1791741253272.png
    453.8 KB · Views: 0
It means the tree wants you to spend 22 skill points in crafting related skills. Aka u need to buy more crafting related skills.
 
It means the tree wants you to spend 22 skill points in crafting related skills. Aka u need to buy more crafting related skills.
I've already bought them. That's how I got the level. It wants me to spend more outside the skill tree and that's both unfair and impossible since I already levelled up a huge amount with the skill tree.
 
No?

1791749806797.png

You can still purchase these.

1791749838606.png
You haven't even earned all your skill points yet.
 
It is not asking for 45 levels of crafting. It wants you to have spent 22 skill points in crafting skills.
 
Back
Top