Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Interesting Maps for Expeditions

Bluerrey

New member
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Messages
6
Hello! Here is the short list of all maps that might be worth using in expeditions. If you are staff member and you are looking for a map to use for your event, this thread might help you!

I am going to separate this thread into 3 sections: First is going to be maps for rebel expeditions, second maps for Combine Factions, and third City maps. Ranked from best looking to worse.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebel Maps:
A01059C6A743AB2D8815AFEE0F5D627E84DF6D42

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CE22529DFFD930D977F7478EB1DFA605E8B8D0D7

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
669769180DD5533C751F92C415CF026B44EAADF6

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
B365063F8975D00E73CD1619A1447BB541EA8944

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
AE339ADB329A630D49790E865E11FDDE02C31DB5

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
B7DD1B9090D80BF3832102E4B8830B0E9CE71DC6

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
8AD814EB3BAE4FA65A56E2190850172EA3D4E9CC

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
7886B12FCA46533DA403E013CAF6D02414C4A60F

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Combine Faction Maps
89717A094B4886F76A86245A478668452BE88B5B

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
City Maps

_____________________________________________________________________________
9910B0B08B77086EC53AF2CE1F178EA2315478CF

______________________________________________________________________________________________________







I am going to try and keep this thread updated! If you have any favourite maps or maps that would be worth using in Expeditions or events, post them below and I will add them to the list!
​
 
Back
Top