Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Denied it's been two years...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Guest
Steam Name: capellini / @ella
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104557387
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Imperator RAD-X
How long is the ban for?: Indefinate
The reason you were banned?: Continuous toxicity, causing drama, and ignoring staff.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: On this most auspicious of days, two years ago, after a protracted and acrimonious campaign against the Willard Creative and Narrative Team, I was forcefully injected, intravenously, with a harsh dose of reality and ultimately given the boot—seemingly for good. Now, two years on, I return with humility, seeking understanding and perhaps even forgiveness. Though I maintain that the grievances I raised at the time were not without merit, I fully acknowledge that the manner in which I expressed them was uncharitable, overly incendiary, and amounted to little more than a lengthy and unproductive rant.

I displayed gross negligence of my duties as faction lead of the Ministry of Enlightenment. Rather than serve the commonweal of the server, I became a renegade and, in a very intransigent and self-serving manner, sought to implement sweeping reforms that went against the wishes of the Server Council. To RAD-X, Atle, and Noodle, whose trust I shattered in that misguided crusade, I extend my deepest and most unfeigned apologies.

Despite everything, I believe in fourth chances. For the sake of brevity, my case for returning hinges on time—and this may sound platitudinous, but I've grown a lot in my personal life, and learned that there are better and less scandalous ways for me to conduct myself. As vociferous as I am, it stems from a genuine care for this server and its community. That care hasn’t faded. I'm ready to contribute again.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
1749133796437.png
1749132028474.png

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them): N/A

Report
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ella, I hope you're doing well and are well overall.

Over the last two days staff have been discussing your appeal, giving details on past interactions within the community and your general behavior towards others overall.

Firstly I want to say thank you for being honest in this appeal. From my own experiences, someone who makes mistakes in life and in this community, its not easy to admit wrong doing and own up to ones own mistakes. I cannot answer for those mentioned above in your appeal, however I would like to think those involved will read and accept your apology at face value, giving you a second chance to reintegrate and prove yourself into the community via this forum or the discord server.

Whilst we as a staff team believe in second chances (Mistakes happen at all levels) we would like to see you interacting with players across the forums and the discord server first. This will hopefully allow you to rebuild bridges, with players and staff members alike.

With that being said your appeal for a server unban is denied, however you'll be allowed to interact with people using the forums and the discord server.This may not be the response you wish, though I hope you will prove us wrong and show the improvements you illustrated above, with a chance to re appeal again in three weeks time.

I hope to see you getting involved in discussions across the board, meeting new players and learning about the various changes from the last three months.

Thank you Ella and see you soon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top