Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's not about you.

Lost Coast Chanties

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
May 26, 2022
Messages
1,110
------------​
> > > > It's not about you. < < < <​
------------​


























































there is no cure
​
Dead-Stone William​
Piece of Garbage​
(Played by @Malic)​
(Played by @joe moter)​
bound to fraternity​
fermented to cider​
All the intellectual talk in the world can't stop a knife from gutting your larynx. In any sane sort of reality, it'd really be quite an undignified end, but make no mistake - hither, in the streams of Blueberry word-vomit, your name shall be mentioned with utmost sense of respectful reminiscence.

It's so vile, really. You can't escape the pity, even in death. Everything is always used up for some nonsensical talk about the "good old days," or how someone is doing less than a modestly dignified job.

Makes me quite happy that I'll never be remembered for anything. Maybe they'll do me a favor and wipe my name off the registry too, while they're at it. That'd be quite a bliss.
​
You can always trust a pig to look for place amongst his kin. Throughout my employment, I have offered you more than ALL of your little criminal "friends" combined, and still you took my work for granted! And now you're all alone, you little egotist. Abandoned and wholly bankrupt.

Funniest part is how I could have totally propped you up - seriously. I mean, I fixed your casino and everything, but you'd sooner just waste away in alcohol than think of how fleeting your failures were. And here I thought that only women were naturally dramatic.

Ugh, you're just washed up. Stupid, futile and not worth the salt. I simply can't be bothered. The swing is in equilibrium now. Who cares...
​

Elsa Shmecket​
Some Future Jerk​
(Played by @Czesui)​
(Played by @jerk)​
work the bees​
N/A​
I hate women. It's rather weird, since I can't pin-point the real reason behind it. I mean, I look in the mirror every morning, and I think I quite like myself most of the time, but then I look at other women, and I can't help but scoff... Worst part? I think some men would actually fall for them were it not for the Suppression Field. Yuck!

Ugh, going off-topic... I suppose it's mostly the meek or nasty ones that I hate. This one is neither so... She's just boring, I suppose. I mean, I'm not really interested in figuring out. I probably have better things to do.

Credit is where credit's due, though - at least she doesn't wear high heels. I hate those with a passion... I bet men repurposed them into lady-wear specifically to have taller women for themselves. But I'm quite fine with my own height, thank you.
​
N/A​

Still​
Reserved​
For​
Jerks​
​
Current Work Scores​
 

Attachments

  • EM3.png
    EM3.png
    252 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
finding out (go add Becker, pretty please and thank you)
 
Back
Top