Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Itsliam010 abuse report

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTuki

Willard's Best Metagamer
Joined
Sep 22, 2024
Messages
237
So, this has been an issue that struck me just today, where I was sending vids in slums chats with a few of my friends after I got DMed by them on discord that they escaped some gigantic S2K shitfest they did. I am aware Liam may not count as "staff" after their clear demotion for reasons that I am not aware of, yet he is still someone in power of practically a whole discord and even able to take roles from staff members.

Screenshot 2025-02-13 185001.png

Returning to subject, after sending these videos I just went on to do my thing for a bit and when I returned to "slums" chat I was struck with the following:
Screenshot 2025-02-13 185125.png

It was not a timeout, it was not a temporary mute but a permanent one not letting me talk in any public channels except the one for the vort tribe I am apart of and the Partisans chat (Not even the movement chat where I hold the "guest" role). Over what just seems to be 2 harmless videos of literal marines saying "OORAH" and me congratulating my friends on just surviving a gigantic S2K shitfest. I spoke to Liam on DMs, clearly angry about the whole situation and (Apologies for the way I talked to him over discord, it's the way we have treated each other since I got memory of even speaking to him).

Screenshot 2025-02-13 185302.png

As of writing this Willum has already removed my mute, but I request of Liam if this report goes through, that he leaves me alone and stops interacting fully with me and is reprimanded in some way that the staff find fitting, on my side I will be blocking him and avoiding all contact with them from now on. But I find this whole situation very exaggerated for literal videos from Call of Duty world at war marines saying "OORAH" and I don't exactly find them toxic as I wasn't even pinging anyone aside from my friends.
This does seem slightly targetted towards myself as I was the only one muted even if Furnaxx and Pierrik literally sent the same videos and texts as me. It was all done without a prior warning or even someone telling us to stop, everyone else in the chat did not seem to mind or find it toxic from the texts that followed by other people just not minding it at all.


I'll leave them below if you people want to watch them, they are literally harmless and if people get mad over things like these, I do not believe they are even fit for managing or remaining within the server.





1739483983391.png
1739483992604.png
1739484736551.png
1739484004618.png
 
Last edited:
Think you're taking it the wrong way Tuki. I have nothing against you, never had.

Just don't want to create a toxic atmosphere between people, and considering you've done this kind of thing in the past I wanted to put a stop to it before something happened. I never planned on keeping you muted *forever*, never planned on making you unable to type in the Movement chat. I just wanted people to know that OOC wise there's a zero % tolerance against toxic behaviour. (Which I might've taken in the wrong way, after I talked to Willum, I will admit that.)

If you felt like I was punishing you for any reasons other than what happened, I'm sorry if I gave that feeling.

There's nothing bad between us, otherwise I wouldn't have responded with 'Fuck no', and in a more professional manner.
 
Just don't want to create a toxic atmosphere between people, and considering you've done this kind of thing in the past I wanted to put a stop to it before something happened.

You, yourself create a more so toxic atmosphere on the server with this sort of behaviour of muting people over harmless memes or targetting specific people. If you really wanted:

wanted people to know that OOC wise there's a zero % tolerance against toxic behaviour.

You would've gave out some sort of warning or told people to stop. If you had zero tolerance on toxicity, you would've given a fair punishment to everyone involved.

There has not been bad things between us for some time, but I am more than certain that you were fully aware of what you did when you just outright muted me and I had to plead to Willum to get unmuted.

I'll be waiting for the staff to answer this.

Quick edit:

and considering you've done this kind of thing in the past I wanted to put a stop to it before something happened.

So you decide to put a stop to something that was not even going to happen in the first place, got it.
 
Last edited:
Hello, resident faction manager Purple Knight here. I have decided to accept this report. The following will take place:

ItsLiam will receive a verbal warning for the over-zealous mute.
Both parties are STRONGLY ADVISED to avoid communication if unnecessary
If required, communication - Again. Is STRONGLY ADVISED to take place with a 3rd party mediator present, any moderator, member of the faction team, or faction manager will be able to assist with this.

Generally, I feel this is a relatively minor case, thus nothing further will come of this. I'd advise both parties to reflect on this, and try not to let this happen again, I don't enjoy seeing people at each other's throats.

That is all, make peace not war. Purple out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top