Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Iven Jorg Zanaka

  • Thread starter Thread starter Donavin Jones
  • Start date Start date
D

Donavin Jones

Guest


1678782548221.png

Name - Iven Jorg Zanaka
Family - Mother Ajli Zanaka |
ALIVE | Father Ajnu Zanaka | ALIVE BOL - 243 + 63 | Kevin Zanaka - DECEASED | Lisa Zanaka - DECEASED
Information - Catholic - Has a liking to Chumtoads.
Mental Health -
ANGERED
Physical Health - STABLIZING
Backstory

Iven Jorg Zanaka, born 1983 in Bosnia, the first child of 3. Like his father, Iven was raised heavily on Religion, specially on Catholicism, and got big into sport such as Football, and Cricket, and various other minor sports. His father, was a very anti Yugoslav individual, and in 1992 he became a very known and well respected fighter for the independence of Bosnia Herzegovina in 1995. Iven Jorg Zanaka, did contribute to the fighting some what, mainly in the medical and religious field. Iven was a smart man, and a strong one as well. He is against unneeded violence, but recognizes when it must be used, even if it goes against his faith.

Survival comes first.



Iven Jorg Zanaka would witness the chaos unfold around him, in 2001 the Portal Storms began, his nation only witnessing it around 5 months after the incident of Black Mesa, he only had his brother and sister left with him to keep as comfort, and as family. Vowing to protect them at all costs, even at the cost of his own life if push comes to shove, and nearly at times it did. Him and his siblings fought against odds some would deem unwinnable, but in the end, they came out on top.. But Iven knew, it was not the end.

In 2004, the combine arrived and changed and took everything, from Iven. They tried taking his family, his home, and his faith. He didn't allow it, he snuck his Siblings into City-17, where they would reside for a long time.



Iven, Kevin, and Lisa and a few others in 2011 formed a group called the 'The Hunters', a group that prioritized in killing Xenians and UU officials. Iven thought this was a needed battle, one that needed to happen for the greater good of what God intended for Humanity to go on. The three were close, Iven was the only one out of the siblings who could be in the city without risk of being caught by the combine, due to his 'loyal' status he had obtained over the years.. Even though, Kevin and Lisa found trust in vortigaunts, Iven did not. He saw them as evil, and the chance for them to turn once again, avoiding them as much as he could if possible.

The 'checkpoint chaos' is what Kevin called it, a fitting name as well. Iven, Kevin, Lisa, and 2 others raided a Checkpoint on the outskirts of Industrial-17, all be it ended successfully. The attack sparked a small riot in the area, causing many to be injured in the process. Forcing them to leave, without any gains.. Then.. Ivens nightmare came true.



On the evening of 2017, February 12th. A regular loot run in the sewers Iven and his siblings thought, till they came across OTA.. They fought well, but Kevin was killed in mere seconds. Lisa, seeing as the battle was lost. Pushed Iven away into a near by pit filled with water, and ran. Saving Iven, but her, herself.. Being captured. We know what happen to those who resist, and get caught alive. Iven, was distraught... Days, he mourned their death.. Days turning into weeks, months, and a full year. Eventually, he was relocated to City-24. Where he now resides, still, mourning the death of his siblings.


Relationships
Loves Admires Respects Best-Friend Friend Known Distrusts Dislikes Hates Missing Deceased Fears


Lionheart
One of the first people I met in this city, and he's one I respect. I believe our journey may go far together you and I.
My friend.. My ALLY... Still on the side of a cold blooded killer?.. Who are you really..

Diaz
Another person I first met, and one I also. Deeply respect.

Pathfinder
I saw you on my arrival, and you carry a aura of deception.. And greed..
A evil woman.. One that would be dead if I did not miss my shot.. Be weary, for I still walk this earth.
I pray that you change for the better.


Chummy The Toad
He goes in purple smoke, and then he gave me a medkit.
Nice.


Father Joshua

You wanted me to turn away from my decision, I couldn't. I've reached the point of no return.

Scavanger

A woman who helped me when I needed it, one I can respect very deeply. I hope our friendship goes far, you and I.

Muara Azure

You helped her.. And shot me.. But, you let me live.. And that scares me.
May god guide you well, Sister.

Ricky

Your violent.. Angry.. But, you have your reasons.. I want to help you, and so do you..
I heard the news.. I hope to see you again, brother.

Screw

Sinful.. Distrustful.. You caused chaos for us all.. I hope you learn from this.

Ana

A friend of screw, but one I know who wishes to help them.. And you are not doing all good of a job at it.


Faction Relationships
Admires Respects Likes Known Dislikes Hates Scorns Fears


Civil Protection
Majority of them cause nothing but chaos to us.. But some, do wish to help us.
None of you wish to help us.. You are merely slaves to a sinful emperor.

Resistance
You fight the fight I'm not to sure I want to join, and thats what scares me.. And me joining you once made me lose my brother and sister...

Vortigaunts
Some are okay.. Mainly the enslaved ones.. The freed ones, and even a majority of the enslaved.. They scare me.. When will you decide to kill us once again?

Combine
You took everything.. My family.. My home.. But you will not take my faith..

CCA
Greed, Lust, Shame, Hate... A group of pure Sin..

Overwatch
. . .

Saint Andrews Church
We will rebuild..


My time has come.. I can be at peace, and with my family.

I died, praying at my church..






​
 
Last edited:
Backstory made, it might be shit cause I made this at 7 am on no sleep bruh
 
Back
Top