Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John Doe- The Lead Poisoned American (Not Made Yet)

toby

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
May 20, 2022
Messages
1,461


Name: John Doe
CID: #########
Ethnicity: Midwest USA
Age: 35
Sex: Male

IQ: 85
Job Status:"N/A"
Loyalty Status: TIER 0

Group Relationships

CCA-"You Suited Commies Do Not Help Us At All! And You Bastards Sit Up There Drinking Russian Vodka And Wine, I Hope I Can Strangle You All With My Cold Dead Hands."
Civil Protection-"MAGGOT,YOU DO NOT PROTECT THE CIVIL OF THIS CITY! YOU ATTACK IT."
Commies-"I Hate The Idea Of Communism, Our Warheroes Died And All They Do Is Blabber About Equality, Pathethic."

Citizens-"They Are Real."
The Ressistance-" Some Are Commies And Most Are Warheroes, I Will try And Help You In Anyway Possible."
CWU-"They Are Workers. Thats It."
CMU-"Thanks Doc."

Loyalists-"Boo."
 
Back
Top