Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Josephs Ban Appeal - 76561199073988726

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joseph_Flurry
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joseph_Flurry

Guest
Steam Name: Gustavo Goldstein

SteamID: 76561199073988726

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Rabithunter

How long is the ban for?: 1 Day

The reason you were banned?: Minge grabbing an unconscious persons loot

Why do you wish to be unbanned?: In the mini event, alot of people were knocked out. I tried character searching on an unconscious person to test if there is still permission for it. I decided to take a ration, but I didnt place it back into the persons inventory because i was not sure if it worked like crates and storage where you use your inventory to place something in it so I opened the ration and ate it. Im sorry for what i did and i wont do it again. I just wanna go back on the server.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) No
 
Last edited:
Hey Joseph,

I'll personally lift your ban due to how minor the incident was, could have potentially been sorted as a warning instead while having an admin talk on the server.

Though I do recommend going over the rules again if haven't yet as this server is SeriousRP based, so the server is trying to portray a more serious and realistic environment, so similarly your own actions are meant to be more realistic as well due to that. A better example is if you may have heard of the term FailRP which for example could occur when somebody points a gun straight at you but you decide to try to run straight away, so that's something you wouldn't do in real life either.

EDIT:
Looking at your ban history as well, you've had a previous ban which was of unserious nature too:
1670759505956.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top