- Joined
- Feb 11, 2023
- Messages
- 1
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: jtktre
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:588067884
Name of the Admin you were banned by:
You are banned by: Imperator RAD-X (STEAM_0:0:13089494)
How long is the ban for?:
You will be unbanned in: never.
The reason you were banned?:
Reason: Horrible Erotic-Roleplaying on the server. Attempt your appeal on the forums.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I am writing to appeal my ban from the Willard Networks roleplay server. I would like to take this opportunity to deeply apologize for my behavior that led to my ban. I understand that my actions were unacceptable and have had a negative impact on the community.
I have been a member of the Willard Networks HL2RPG community for some time and I have always enjoyed being a part of it. I have made many friends and have had many great experiences on the server. However, I also recognize that my behavior has been problematic and has violated the server rules.
I am aware that my actions caused disruption to other players and damaged the roleplaying experience for everyone involved. I let my emotions get the best of me, and I acted impulsively without thinking about the consequences of my actions. This was immature and unprofessional, and I regret my behavior deeply.
I understand that my behavior has violated the terms of service and that I am banned permanently I am truly sorry for my actions and I take full responsibility for them. I would like to assure you that I am committed to making amends and improving my behavior in the future.
In order to demonstrate my commitment to change, I am willing to re-read the guidelines. I am also willing to make a public apology on the server, if that is what is required of me. I want to be a positive and productive member of the Willard Networks community once again.
I understand that a ban is a serious matter, and I am grateful for the opportunity to appeal. I hope that you will consider lifting my ban and allowing me to return to the server. I promise to be a more responsible and respectful player in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I am eager to make things right and be a part of the Willard Networks HL2 RPG community again.
Sincerely,
jtktre
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Not at all. I wish though.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) I wish.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:588067884
Name of the Admin you were banned by:
You are banned by: Imperator RAD-X (STEAM_0:0:13089494)
How long is the ban for?:
You will be unbanned in: never.
The reason you were banned?:
Reason: Horrible Erotic-Roleplaying on the server. Attempt your appeal on the forums.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I am writing to appeal my ban from the Willard Networks roleplay server. I would like to take this opportunity to deeply apologize for my behavior that led to my ban. I understand that my actions were unacceptable and have had a negative impact on the community.
I have been a member of the Willard Networks HL2RPG community for some time and I have always enjoyed being a part of it. I have made many friends and have had many great experiences on the server. However, I also recognize that my behavior has been problematic and has violated the server rules.
I am aware that my actions caused disruption to other players and damaged the roleplaying experience for everyone involved. I let my emotions get the best of me, and I acted impulsively without thinking about the consequences of my actions. This was immature and unprofessional, and I regret my behavior deeply.
I understand that my behavior has violated the terms of service and that I am banned permanently I am truly sorry for my actions and I take full responsibility for them. I would like to assure you that I am committed to making amends and improving my behavior in the future.
In order to demonstrate my commitment to change, I am willing to re-read the guidelines. I am also willing to make a public apology on the server, if that is what is required of me. I want to be a positive and productive member of the Willard Networks community once again.
I understand that a ban is a serious matter, and I am grateful for the opportunity to appeal. I hope that you will consider lifting my ban and allowing me to return to the server. I promise to be a more responsible and respectful player in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I am eager to make things right and be a part of the Willard Networks HL2 RPG community again.
Sincerely,
jtktre
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Not at all. I wish though.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) I wish.