- Joined
- Sep 14, 2022
- Messages
- 595
- Thread Author
- #1
| Unit Information TAGLINE: JUDGE-7 STATUS: Alive CID: REDACTED FAMILY COHESION: STABLE DESIGNATED RANK: INTENTION-FIVE DESIGNATED SPECIALIZATION: N/A |
| Physical Information PHYSICAL STATE: Fit HEIGHT: 6'6” WEIGHT: 295 lbs EYES: Blue HAIR: Dark Brown ETHNICITY: Caucasian NOTABLE FEATURES: Built like a tank |
| PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION MENTAL-STATE: Stable? MENTAL DISABILITIES: N/A, Note: As the Officer was conscripted under irregular circumstances, he has never officially had a mental examination. KEY PERSONAL TRAITS: Quiet, Distant, Standoffish KNOWN INTERESTS: Reading LANGUAGES: English, German |
Individual Relations
LOVES / ADMIRES / RESPECTS / BEST FRIEND / FRIEND / ACQUAINTANCE / DISTRUSTS / DISLIKES / HATES / DECEASED / FEAR
To be Added, just ask! I'm very forgetful.
XRAY-6
One of the Rank Leads. Only thing we’ve said to each other was about her and Seven having a fake feud and each trying to get me to side with them. I had just met them.
HELIX-7
I had taken one of “her” gnomes (why there were gnomes… I don’t know), she had come out her little hideaway with an axe I do not believe she intended on actually using asking for it back. I explained that they protect from evil, and she let me keep it. Since I’ve had the gnome, I haven’t been shot or attacked… as much.
STICK-5
I’ve seen you around.
QUICK-6
Have… have we met?
XRAY-1
Only person to have spoken to me and take a genuine interest in who I am. Thanks for that.
JUDGE-1
Dickhead charged me with a 99 because I said to him in person that he may want to maintain radio cohesion. A leader who cannot take the simplest critiques of those he leads is not a leader. They’re a fool.
JURY-1
Fucker broke my Gnome…
HELIX-4
Met for the first time when we sparred in the ring, all in good fun. It was a draw, but I’m not lying when I say I think you were about to win it. Since then, we’ve only had good interactions. We even know each other’s names.
Faction Relations
Devotion / Admiration / Favored / Likes / Neutral / Distrusts / Dislikes / Hatred / Fear
Combine Civil Administration
I have no idea what you do.
Overwatch Transhuman Arm
Affronts to nature and all that is good.
Civil-Protection
I’m here now. I guess this is the closest thing I have to a community, anymore…
Civil-Medical Union
When I needed them most no one was there. Not a good first impression.
Civil-Workers Union
The closest thing to good, old fashioned labor. Still not old fashioned enough.
Citizens
They’re the people I see everywhere. So far a very mixed bag. Some are okay, just living life, and others are the type that shot me.
Slummers
Didn’t stop complaining about Antlion problem, even after my superior told me to ignore it. I didn’t, but after I helped I didn’t even get a thanks.
Rebels
You may not all be the same group I had originally met, but you think the same. Selfish people willing to kill innocents in their way so they can live in anarchy. The conversation with her doesn’t change this. In fact, how it ended cements a part of it.
LOVES / ADMIRES / RESPECTS / BEST FRIEND / FRIEND / ACQUAINTANCE / DISTRUSTS / DISLIKES / HATES / DECEASED / FEAR
To be Added, just ask! I'm very forgetful.
XRAY-6
One of the Rank Leads. Only thing we’ve said to each other was about her and Seven having a fake feud and each trying to get me to side with them. I had just met them.
HELIX-7
I had taken one of “her” gnomes (why there were gnomes… I don’t know), she had come out her little hideaway with an axe I do not believe she intended on actually using asking for it back. I explained that they protect from evil, and she let me keep it. Since I’ve had the gnome, I haven’t been shot or attacked… as much.
STICK-5
I’ve seen you around.
QUICK-6
Have… have we met?
XRAY-1
Only person to have spoken to me and take a genuine interest in who I am. Thanks for that.
JUDGE-1
Dickhead charged me with a 99 because I said to him in person that he may want to maintain radio cohesion. A leader who cannot take the simplest critiques of those he leads is not a leader. They’re a fool.
JURY-1
Fucker broke my Gnome…
HELIX-4
Met for the first time when we sparred in the ring, all in good fun. It was a draw, but I’m not lying when I say I think you were about to win it. Since then, we’ve only had good interactions. We even know each other’s names.
Mystery Woman.
I hate you by virtue of who you are and what you represent. However, I still do not fully know what to gain from our conversation.
I hate you by virtue of who you are and what you represent. However, I still do not fully know what to gain from our conversation.
Faction Relations
Devotion / Admiration / Favored / Likes / Neutral / Distrusts / Dislikes / Hatred / Fear
Combine Civil Administration
I have no idea what you do.
Overwatch Transhuman Arm
Affronts to nature and all that is good.
Civil-Protection
I’m here now. I guess this is the closest thing I have to a community, anymore…
Civil-Medical Union
When I needed them most no one was there. Not a good first impression.
Civil-Workers Union
The closest thing to good, old fashioned labor. Still not old fashioned enough.
Citizens
They’re the people I see everywhere. So far a very mixed bag. Some are okay, just living life, and others are the type that shot me.
Slummers
Didn’t stop complaining about Antlion problem, even after my superior told me to ignore it. I didn’t, but after I helped I didn’t even get a thanks.
Rebels
You may not all be the same group I had originally met, but you think the same. Selfish people willing to kill innocents in their way so they can live in anarchy. The conversation with her doesn’t change this. In fact, how it ended cements a part of it.
Last edited:

