Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

JUDGEMENT FEEDBACK - DAY 1

D

Donavin Jones

So, the event was chaotic(in a good way)

Tell me.
What did you like about the event?:

What did you dislike about the event?:

What would you liked improved or done on the last day of the event?:

Whats your favorite spongebob episode:

What did you like about the event?: chaos and just fun

What did you dislike about the event?: lack of loot imo but thats it

What would you liked improved or done on the last day of the event?: more cars!!

Whats your favorite spongebob episode: CFLU

The gang is what I trust
(mistake giving me a car)
20230526231025_1.jpg

Emmett will return.
7/10, pretty solid. Would've been better if the first day and a half was non-chaos stuff leading into chaos but it was fine as it is.

What did you like about the event?: Asheville is a really good setting to be used for something like a zombie apocalypse, so it made me excited actually roleplaying on the map itself. The roleplay was pretty fun and I was pretty good at keeping myself alive until a zombie got blood in my mouth which got me infected. So yeah, might die tomorrow. The RP itself is really cool and interesting, can’t wait for it to be expanded upon.

What did you dislike about the event?: No one RPed as Crossed, even if they did they weren’t roleplayed properly. The Crossed are still as intelligent as they were before being infected and shouldn’t be mindless braindead idiots that roam around like zombies. The NPCs kinda ruin the aspect of the Crossed cause we’re supposed to assume that’s what the Crossed are: mindless dead zombies, when they are in fact the opposite. Should be heavily worked on tomorrow if there are anymore Crossed roleplayers that come out of the event, we honestly need some more that can properly RP it (i.e a crossed player that doesn’t go “/y AUAUAUAUAUAUAUHHH!!!!” 24/7)

What would you liked improved or done on the last day of the event?: Said this on the last part, Crossed just needs to be worked on in order for it to work. Currently, it just seems like a generic Walking Dead kind of roleplay instead of Crossed. These guys are intelligent human beings that are as smart as the uninfected, yet the RP we were provided with is next to nothing like that. The GMs are also at fault as they contributed to it a lot (then again they were the only crossed players so… lol). We need more Crossed players, hope more people apply for it or take one for the team and let their characters die so they can be infected. Don’t wanna be the hero 24/7 so that’s what I’m planning to do for tomorrow.

Another issue is the Cry of Fear NPCs that are used heavily during the event. They don’t fit AT ALL and just makes the event way more unbelievable. Like, this can’t be a Crossed event with Cry of Fear NPCs. We need better NPCs that can resemble the Crossed or something similar, which has been utilized several times over in zombie related Short Stories events. Forgot the addon, but they need to be added ASAP. Hated the fact that the chainsaw dude from Cry of Fear was roleplayed, cause it made me automatically assume you couldn’t kill him no matter how much you tried.

Whats your favorite spongebob episode: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me.

What did you like about the event?: Asheville is a really good setting to be used for something like a zombie apocalypse, so it made me excited actually roleplaying on the map itself. The roleplay was pretty fun and I was pretty good at keeping myself alive until a zombie got blood in my mouth which got me infected. So yeah, might die tomorrow. The RP itself is really cool and interesting, can’t wait for it to be expanded upon.

What did you dislike about the event?: No one RPed as Crossed, even if they did they weren’t roleplayed properly. The Crossed are still as intelligent as they were before being infected and shouldn’t be mindless braindead idiots that roam around like zombies. The NPCs kinda ruin the aspect of the Crossed cause we’re supposed to assume that’s what the Crossed are: mindless dead zombies, when they are in fact the opposite. Should be heavily worked on tomorrow if there are anymore Crossed roleplayers that come out of the event, we honestly need some more that can properly RP it (i.e a crossed player that doesn’t go “/y AUAUAUAUAUAUAUHHH!!!!” 24/7)

What would you liked improved or done on the last day of the event?: Said this on the last part, Crossed just needs to be worked on in order for it to work. Currently, it just seems like a generic Walking Dead kind of roleplay instead of Crossed. These guys are intelligent human beings that are as smart as the uninfected, yet the RP we were provided with is next to nothing like that. The GMs are also at fault as they contributed to it a lot (then again they were the only crossed players so… lol). We need more Crossed players, hope more people apply for it or take one for the team and let their characters die so they can be infected. Don’t wanna be the hero 24/7 so that’s what I’m planning to do for tomorrow.

Another issue is the Cry of Fear NPCs that are used heavily during the event. They don’t fit AT ALL and just makes the event way more unbelievable. Like, this can’t be a Crossed event with Cry of Fear NPCs. We need better NPCs that can resemble the Crossed or something similar, which has been utilized several times over in zombie related Short Stories events. Forgot the addon, but they need to be added ASAP. Hated the fact that the chainsaw dude from Cry of Fear was roleplayed, cause it made me automatically assume you couldn’t kill him no matter how much you tried.

Whats your favorite spongebob episode: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me.

I was watching the majority of the actions done by the crossed and I saw them RP, talk, and interact with others and not as zombie like beings, and also non of the crossed's where GM's they solely had other players in the ranks of the crossed, perhaps we saw them at different times, however the use of NPC's in place of real crossed was admittedly a little ass, however we wanted to keep a sense of danger without forcing the player crossed down a certain path so that their rp could be more natural feeling.

Edit: I just realised Dog and Eski played as crossed chars but the majority of the player crossed were infact other players.

This event was good and it was fun to play as Crossed (Especially at the end where I became a Titan).
Yet there are few things I want to point out:

1. For me atlest, it looked like cops were bit quick to jump into shooting and asking questions later? (Tho they did observed the situation when a group came running from farmhouse, so a drink for them, for letting it play out a bit)

2. Everyone just shift + w out of apartment, kinda annoying since I did wanted to roleplay trying to break into few rooms and such, instead I was kinda forced to just run after them with hammer.

3. I do agree with others that some NPCs are either too quick or hit too fast, trust me out of curiosity before event started, I checked few NPCs and some HIT HARD. (like three hits and you are a goner)

What did you like about the event?: The tense atmosphere. We were running around the apartments trying to find a way out and ended up leaving last. Everyone was just so anxious and nervous about their survival.

What did you dislike about the event?: Everyone was so anxious it bled into OOC, so they were running, typing fast, gunning, hitting people before they could type out their dialogue/actions/etc. I also was not quite a fan of the fact that almost every attempt at me trying to barricade with a prop was kinda ignored i.e. blocking the stairs with a shelf, blocking the door with a table.

What would you liked improved or done on the last day of the event?: Everyone needs to slow down and give people a chance, especially since S2RP is for cool 400 ping guys like myself. You guys are moving way too fast for the kills, both survivors and crossed.

What did you like about the event?: The tense atmosphere. We were running around the apartments trying to find a way out and ended up leaving last. Everyone was just so anxious and nervous about their survival.

What did you dislike about the event?: Everyone was so anxious it bled into OOC, so they were running, typing fast, gunning, hitting people before they could type out their dialogue/actions/etc. I also was not quite a fan of the fact that almost every attempt at me trying to barricade with a prop was kinda ignored i.e. blocking the stairs with a shelf, blocking the door with a table.

What would you liked improved or done on the last day of the event?: Everyone needs to slow down and give people a chance, especially since S2RP is for cool 400 ping guys like myself. You guys are moving way too fast for the kills, both survivors and crossed.
Yea sorry for not reacting to a shelf on stairs, I was kinda confused since I thought there would be a prop or something there.

Yea sorry for not reacting to a shelf on stairs, I was kinda confused since I thought there would be a prop or something there.
Not your fault. Just that there wasn't anyone around to take the prop and put it down for me. I didnt have PE flags or anything like that.

What did you like about the event?: I loved how tense the atmosphere was, and how humanity and morals went out the window when shit hit the fan. Detective Carver was so awesomely hateable when he left the civilians behind when the crossed attacked
What did you dislike about the event?: The fact that I got infected because some retards with the PD shot a guy during s2rp so the crossed s2ked and hit me in retaliation.

What would you liked improved or done on the last day of the event?: IDK
Whats your favorite spongebob episode: the one where Spongebob gets the suds LMAO

Spoiler: MAIN CHARACTERS

What did you like about the event?: The torture rp was pretty fun, being able to cut someones intestines out and tie them around the back of a car and drive them around the city was my highlight.

What did you dislike about the event?: map too big. hard to find people.

What would you liked improved or done on the last day of the event?: default to s2k

The fact that I got infected because some retards with the PD shot a guy during s2rp so the crossed s2ked and hit me in retaliation.
you guys started s2king me and my friend in an s2rp scenerio, thus triggering s2k. You guys got what you asked for. if you followed s2rp properly we would have died without any of you cops dying.

What did you like about the event?: It was a different experience than HL2RP since this was my first Short Story. So, it was naturally refreshing. I liked the theme of the event overall. It was entertaining playing as a Crossed that lured people to their demise by delivering them to some Industrial Hulk.

What did you dislike about the event?: Only one major thing, the fast NPCs being spawned everywhere while we were passive roleplaying. I am glad they were corrected later, but it initially cost me a civilian character.

What would you liked improved or done on the last day of the event?: The NPCs. That and I hope people would stop for a moment and calm down.

Whats your favorite spongebob episode: CHOCOLATE

What did you like about the event?: The torture rp was pretty fun, being able to cut someones intestines out and tie them around the back of a car and drive them around the city was my highlight.

What did you dislike about the event?: map too big. hard to find people.

What would you liked improved or done on the last day of the event?: default to s2k

you guys started s2king me and my friend in an s2rp scenerio, thus triggering s2k. You guys got what you asked for. if you followed s2rp properly we would have died without any of you cops dying.
I don't blame you at all. Only the people who shot, but I didn't shoot until you charged me.

Back