Light
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2021
- Messages
- 185
- Thread Author
- #1
________________________________________________________________________________________________
<:: LOADING CIVIL PROTECTION DATAFILE - TAGLINE DEFENDER-FOUR ::>
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
COMPLETE
PLEASE LOG-IN
______________________________
Username: ***** ********
Password: *************
_______________________________
LOG-IN COMPLETE
_______________________________
<:: LOADING CIVIL PROTECTION DATAFILE - TAGLINE DEFENDER-FOUR ::>
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
COMPLETE
PLEASE LOG-IN
______________________________
Username: ***** ********
Password: *************
_______________________________
LOG-IN COMPLETE
_______________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unit Name: Kadeen Al'Aoufi
Tagline: DEFENDER-FOUR
Date of Birth: 24/03/1993
Nationality: Moroccan
Languages: English, Moroccan Arabic
Remaining family members: Mahmoud Al'Aoufi - Semi-Cohesive
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Height: 188cm
Weight: 72kg
Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Black
Physical Alements: Severe and continuous migraines
(Last Edited September 2017)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IMPORTANT MEDICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION ABOUT FUNCTIONARY:
Defender-Four is deathly afraid of 'Snark' type exogens, due to a first response incident regarding an infestation in RB-3.
Defender-Four currently has a titanium plate implanted into the rear of his skull due to a near kill-shot to the head during the final raid on the ASPERA group.
Due to the aforementioned injury, he develops a severe migraine on occasion which could obstruct his ability to calmly communicate with others.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unit Name: Kadeen Al'Aoufi
Tagline: DEFENDER-FOUR
Date of Birth: 24/03/1993
Nationality: Moroccan
Languages: English, Moroccan Arabic
Remaining family members: Mahmoud Al'Aoufi - Semi-Cohesive
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Height: 188cm
Weight: 72kg
Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Black
Physical Alements: Severe and continuous migraines
(Last Edited September 2017)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IMPORTANT MEDICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION ABOUT FUNCTIONARY:
Defender-Four is deathly afraid of 'Snark' type exogens, due to a first response incident regarding an infestation in RB-3.
Defender-Four currently has a titanium plate implanted into the rear of his skull due to a near kill-shot to the head during the final raid on the ASPERA group.
Due to the aforementioned injury, he develops a severe migraine on occasion which could obstruct his ability to calmly communicate with others.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
UNIT LOCATIONAL INFORMATION INDEX
2004: RELOCATED TO NEARBY REFUGEE PROCESSING FACILITY - NEAR MARRAKESH, MOROCCO
2006: RELOCATED TO CITY FOURTY - FORMERLY CAIRO
2016: RELOCATED TO CITY TWENTY FOUR - FORMERLY GENEVA
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
UNIT BEHAVIORAL INDEX
Not interested in the politics of the cities - Views the union as a much more united thing than it truly is.
Obsessive - Will try and make sure everything is the closest it can be to perfection, he will not settle for second best.
Neurotic - Even before his migraines, when under pressure, he will sometimes break and resort to non-cohesive radio communication to vent his frustration.
Friendly - Always attempts to act civil with others, even the lowest of the low scum citizen, he believes a civil functionary prompts a civil workforce.
Collectivist - Prefers to never be alone and is usually part of or leading a Protection Team.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Relationships
(Comment to get added if you want)
HATRED | Dislike | Neutral | Like | Respect | Friend
Helix-One @HOKI - A reliable partner I've spent time with since he was QUICK-FIVE, he probably has saved my life more than I can count, and I hope he can say the same of me.
Jury-Seven @Fedora - The unit I was inducted into C24 Civil Protection with, he's a dependable guy, and unfathomably lucky, back in the Aspera raids he was the sole man that didn't get obliterated when Quick-Zero ordered his PT to charge head first into a guy with an RPG.
Defender-Six @Dingo8MyBud - A dependable squadmate! Another guy I trust to keep me alive.
Defender-Zero, Union-Zero, Roller-Zero and Victor-Zero - They worked real hard to get to their position, so it's only natural I'd respect them, but, being honest, they kinda blur together, other than Defender-Zero. Just the other day I called Union-Zero Roller-Zero, and, if you're reading this.. I'm sorry for that.
Victor-Eight - A promising fellow, and one of the few other functionaries of my.. persuasion. I helped him with his firearms training not too long ago.
William Osborne @Pawlu - This guy doesn't even know who I am, but he's a real respectable man, and useful too. I've used him to suss out anti-civil activity a few times already, and he's a valuable asset.
Tim Mozart - This guy is mad, but I like him for it, it makes a fun day when Mozart is around.
Quick-Zero - There are too many iterations of this unit that I can't even remember what one we're on anymore, but the tagline seems to be cursed. First one I knew went mad and ordered units to jump off a bridge as a "loyalty check" and most of the others follow suit in some way or another.
Sleiter, Icon of Breen - or something - This guy is completely mad, I have no idea why the Union sponsored his business by letting him have a building for it, I've arrested him twice and he's still spreading this cult nonsense, this is just asking for some sort of religious coup or the like.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LOG COMPLETE
Exiting...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2004: RELOCATED TO NEARBY REFUGEE PROCESSING FACILITY - NEAR MARRAKESH, MOROCCO
2006: RELOCATED TO CITY FOURTY - FORMERLY CAIRO
2016: RELOCATED TO CITY TWENTY FOUR - FORMERLY GENEVA
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
UNIT BEHAVIORAL INDEX
Not interested in the politics of the cities - Views the union as a much more united thing than it truly is.
Obsessive - Will try and make sure everything is the closest it can be to perfection, he will not settle for second best.
Neurotic - Even before his migraines, when under pressure, he will sometimes break and resort to non-cohesive radio communication to vent his frustration.
Friendly - Always attempts to act civil with others, even the lowest of the low scum citizen, he believes a civil functionary prompts a civil workforce.
Collectivist - Prefers to never be alone and is usually part of or leading a Protection Team.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Relationships
(Comment to get added if you want)
HATRED | Dislike | Neutral | Like | Respect | Friend
Helix-One @HOKI - A reliable partner I've spent time with since he was QUICK-FIVE, he probably has saved my life more than I can count, and I hope he can say the same of me.
Jury-Seven @Fedora - The unit I was inducted into C24 Civil Protection with, he's a dependable guy, and unfathomably lucky, back in the Aspera raids he was the sole man that didn't get obliterated when Quick-Zero ordered his PT to charge head first into a guy with an RPG.
Defender-Six @Dingo8MyBud - A dependable squadmate! Another guy I trust to keep me alive.
Defender-Zero, Union-Zero, Roller-Zero and Victor-Zero - They worked real hard to get to their position, so it's only natural I'd respect them, but, being honest, they kinda blur together, other than Defender-Zero. Just the other day I called Union-Zero Roller-Zero, and, if you're reading this.. I'm sorry for that.
Victor-Eight - A promising fellow, and one of the few other functionaries of my.. persuasion. I helped him with his firearms training not too long ago.
William Osborne @Pawlu - This guy doesn't even know who I am, but he's a real respectable man, and useful too. I've used him to suss out anti-civil activity a few times already, and he's a valuable asset.
Tim Mozart - This guy is mad, but I like him for it, it makes a fun day when Mozart is around.
Quick-Zero - There are too many iterations of this unit that I can't even remember what one we're on anymore, but the tagline seems to be cursed. First one I knew went mad and ordered units to jump off a bridge as a "loyalty check" and most of the others follow suit in some way or another.
Sleiter, Icon of Breen - or something - This guy is completely mad, I have no idea why the Union sponsored his business by letting him have a building for it, I've arrested him twice and he's still spreading this cult nonsense, this is just asking for some sort of religious coup or the like.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LOG COMPLETE
Exiting...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited: